Sorry, mine too. Hope the fix is not too difficult. Thanks

ok it is fixed. again sorry about that, i should have caught it before posting.
    just use the same ota link as before..
    01-08-10 02:28 PM
    YES that just dawned on me. give me a few minutes to figure out how to trigger that hidden dock. sorry about that. i should have caught that. i will get it to work somehow.
    thanks !!!!
    01-08-10 02:39 PM
    ok it is fixed. again sorry about that, i should have caught it before posting.
    just use the same ota link as before..
    Thanks, Opps. Perfection! Hey, brewer, we're on the ball. He posts the fix, we download, send our thanks minutes apart. LOL
    Last edited by lukejjl; 01-08-10 at 03:34 PM.
    01-08-10 02:40 PM
    ok it is fixed. one note is that when the dock is hidden, if you click the enter button or press the trackball, it will trigger the app screen. so when the dock is hidden, there is an invisible button for the application menu.

just use the same link as before and you will get the fixed version.
    ok dl fixed version & put on my phone and it works fine now , thank you so much this theme is awesome. Like i said earlier it is my most favorite of all your themes it and bogue
    Thanks again, looking forward to seeing your next new theme!!!!!
    01-08-10 02:55 PM
    Special Opps,

This is the best theme I've seen....If you are still taking requests can I get -BBmessenger, messages,calendar,profile,keyboard lock. If you can't do keyboard lock then make the last two - address book and profiles.

Thanks again.....

Quietus_V13 HOME SCREEN ICON ORDER (BB MESSENGER,MESSAGES,CALENDAR,PROFILES,KEYBOARD LOCK)
    01-08-10 03:20 PM
    Thanks special opps!!!! It is awesome. Best theme ever!!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-10 08:10 AM
    Thank You!
    01-10-10 12:47 PM
    Great themes Special Opps!!!! 5 star vote has been made!

Any chance of getting V7 in the darker blue and maybe replace the Options with Calendar?

Thanks a ton
    01-11-10 08:34 PM
    This theme is AMAZING! I know this is an old thread, but wondering if you're still customizing, Special Opps? Thanks again.....you got 5-stars from me!
    01-19-10 12:21 PM
    Great theme! Is there anyway that you can make the same theme with interchangable bold icons? pin:30a173cf pin me if you can make it happen, thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-10 05:13 PM
110 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD