The original Dimension Today theme has a very cool feature that I have yet to see duplicaed. When a call is missed it shows up in the Call Log area (no big deal), but when you scroll on to that call and click the menu (BB) button, it gives you options to do a bunch of stuff like call, sms, mms, email, etc., the person. Why has this never been duplcated on any custom themes, am I the only one that loves this? One thing I liked about the Treo was the ability to ignore then text the person. I know there are apps that all you to do that, but it seems like BB has the capability built in this theme, but it isn't utilized. Just curious because I dig this capability, but don't really like the dimension themes, but have been using it b/c of this feature alone. Thanks for reading and hopefully posting.
    07-10-09 08:57 AM
    The original Dimension Today theme has a very cool feature that I have yet to see duplicaed. When a call is missed it shows up in the Call Log area (no big deal), but when you scroll on to that call and click the menu (BB) button, it gives you options to do a bunch of stuff like call, sms, mms, email, etc., the person. Why has this never been duplcated on any custom themes, am I the only one that loves this? One thing I liked about the Treo was the ability to ignore then text the person. I know there are apps that all you to do that, but it seems like BB has the capability built in this theme, but it isn't utilized. Just curious because I dig this capability, but don't really like the dimension themes, but have been using it b/c of this feature alone. Thanks for reading and hopefully posting.

I too love the original Today theme that came on my BB Curve best for the same reasons....

I'd personally like to have a customized version made with the following layout if someone wanted to make one for me I'd be happy to donate to have 5 more icons on the bottom for a Today Plus with as large as possible on the fonts as long as they don't over lap.
    I'd need the top banner to be of a decent size for my failing eyes too, lol

Today Elements:
    msg2

Calendar
    event1
    event2

Call Log

log1
    log2

Icons (left to right):
    Browser, Media, Alarm Clock, Blue Tooth, Profiles
    (interchangable if possible but I use these most)

Like I said I am poor of sight so the larger the better as long as it doesn't over lap..

Messages, Callender and Call Log to be bold (and even yellow maybe?) But the list under them to be in White and regular text?
    Can it be done?
    Last edited by blackhorse; 07-10-09 at 02:24 PM.
    07-10-09 01:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD