This is my first attempt at making a theme. Based on conversations with Tim (TStan47) here on the theme forum, who I have to say is an upstanding guy, I decided my luck with making a theme. I honestly felt it was harder to track down all the initial installation programs needed before creating a theme (most threads on various forums had outdated links).

I wanted something clean, minimal, and smaller in the font category, as I like to squish as much onto a screen as I can for less scrolling. There's no fancy eye candy or beautiful colors. Just the bare minimum. It might not be pretty, but it's functional. I'm using it on my phone at the moment, so I can try to work out all the kinks.

This is my first attempt, and already there are things that need to be fixed (such as the box around the zen icons aren't centered--not sure why).

Let me know what you think.

Picasa Web Albums - arcadence - progress theme

12-20-08 11:28 PM
    needs a lot more work
    12-20-08 11:47 PM
    Your first theme looks alot better than mine did. Keep after it and in time, you will finally get all the little bugs worked out of it. It looks like you have the wrong size icons and the program resized them for you and messed them up graphically. And the problem with the focus icon, you will have to move the "box" around in the icon canvas area until you find the best spot for it. Other than those two areas, I think you did quite well for your first theme.

Tim
    12-21-08 08:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD