i am using the common Bold theme on a 8330 but when i open certain apps, ie aim, facebook. i cant see what i type for username in aim and password once you open the aim app.
    in facebook let say u view your friends the only letter you can see is where your cursor is in. anyway to fix this?
    01-19-09 10:18 PM
    any1 with a solution? i know many use this theme..
    01-19-09 11:33 PM
    I actually want to download the same theme but have never downloaded one before. Is it hard to do and what are your impressions of the theme?? Unfortunately im not sure how to fix the problem your having but im sure someone will post with a fix soon enough.
    01-19-09 11:41 PM
    I think this may be a browser issue. Are you using your BB browser or another one?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-09 11:41 PM
    dont see how it can be a problem with the browser. its only in those 2 apps. its as if the font is in white and the background is white...

i use the bb browser i dont see the benefits of any others, unless there is? please inform me.. : )
    01-20-09 11:46 AM
    Change themes.
    01-20-09 05:58 PM
    Its a theme thing, in the last screen of plazmic there is an app section, with the fonts on the background, sounds as it this was left alone and not modified. You cant change it on that theme, the solution = change themes.
    01-20-09 06:01 PM
    i am using the common Bold theme on a 8330 but when i open certain apps, ie aim, facebook. i cant see what i type for username in aim and password once you open the aim app.
    in facebook let say u view your friends the only letter you can see is where your cursor is in. anyway to fix this?

Perhaps you should it from your BB, perform a hard reboot when the system prompts you to (or perform a soft reset) or remove the battery, wait a few second then reinsert the battery back into the BB...put the bold theme back on your phone and see if it works.

I am currently using the Bold theme & all my apps are functioning properly on it. Also, I use one of the most updated instant messaging versions that I got from the aim site. The web address is: http://www.blackberry.com/instantmessaging or go to the aim website & search for the BB Instant Messaging & send it to your BB...you can access it from there. At which point, you should be able to see you im on your BB with the bold theme.
    I like the aim & yahoo im on my BB much more than the preinstalled one.
    Last edited by Mareesha7; 01-20-09 at 08:33 PM.
    01-20-09 08:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD