Well, this is really my first Theme in a VERY long time (the last theme I made was a Matrix Theme for my 7100i, when Plazmik was brand spanking new). I am really having fun at this and forgot how much I enjoyed making these. I am back to using a Berry again after going WinMo for several years and this is my first time trying to make a theme on the current gen platofrms.

I love the look of many that are out there, but one thing that really bugs me is the lack of usability. Often these themes look great but they are hard to read or figure out what icons are or whatever so it pretty much renders a gorgeous theme useless.

I have been working on a Wii theme most of the day. So far, got backgrounds, some system icons, etc. set up, and have not yet taken on colors or application icons. Please check out these screen from Plazmik and tell me what you think, suggestions, etc.

**EDIT 05-20-2009**
    I just finished what I want to call my Beta 1.0 version. Most of the icons are done, although I have not added focus effects yet. There is still much to do.

• Change theme color scheme
    • Change dialog box icons
    • Change call screen icons
    • Change hourflass animation
    • Change volume, battery, reception, Wifi indicators
    • Create a version with more icons on the today screen, with the date as well as mail today, and a Zen style version.
    • Create some matching Nintendo Wii system sound ringtones

But I am happy with the work so far, and am by no means done. Please leave me soem thought and/or feedback and enjoy.
    Last edited by chris5h; 05-20-09 at 06:45 PM.
    05-19-09 05:34 PM
    I think it looks great. Can't wait to give it a try.
    05-19-09 06:09 PM
    I'm not into themes like these all too much, but hey, looks great!
    05-19-09 07:02 PM
    It looks good so far ! How about 7 or 8 icons in the bottom dock & a calendar version ?!
    05-19-09 07:49 PM
    Just updated the first post, and added the first version to use. So far been working on this for about the past 3 2 days almost nonstop and am really having a blash at this. Enjoy.
    05-20-09 06:46 PM
    or a regular bottom dock hehe tht would look nice, it looks good thanks!!
    05-20-09 07:04 PM
    any chance of a calendar today version? like calendar instead of messages and maybe with white font. This is awesome!!
    05-21-09 09:52 AM
    how do i install the COD and ALX file?
    is there a .jad file for OTA?
    11-03-09 02:53 AM
    Thanks i love it!!!I have it on my phone now!!!!!
    11-03-09 04:01 PM
    anyone have the .jad file or link? OTA
    11-03-09 04:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD