Here are the nice 83ser themes,all reduce to $2.99

This new theme with the cool homescreen, high quality icons and backgrounds,calendar today.7 or 8 homescreen bottons.
    You can show your Weather application botton in your BB and the weather information is allways on the homescreen!
    Please surrport us and purchase this theme to intall for your Blackberry !
    only $2.99
    BUY NOW

This theme is designed for our beauty girls!
    Endearing Theme Pack come with Pink,Lovely icons and wallpaper.It will turn your device into chic style with Distinctive desktop and signal icon.
    Cute and clear message indicator will let you never miss any important SMS or Email.
    BUY NOW or KNOW MORE

iBBer 2.0 Theme Pack come with fresh, bright icon and wallpaper. It will turn your device into chic style with translucent banner and message window.Color strip battery and signal icon let you be clear at a glance.
    BUY NOW or KNOW MORE

Glamour theme is coming!!!
    This is a very fresh and nice theme work for blackberry 83,87,88series 4.5os.Features:
    customizable homescreen icons.
    today plus(calendar)
    zen plus
    digital clock font
    BUY or KNOW MORE

New palm pre like theme with the cool homescreen, high quality icons and backgrounds,calendar today,5 or 7 homescreen bottons. We done a high imitate design work for turnning your BB into a real palm pre phone. We will update this theme ceaseless in the future.
    BUY or KNOW MORE

New Cool Pure Theme for your lovely Blackberry!
    With the cool homescreen, high quality icons and backgrounds,calendar today,4 or 5 homescreen bottons. The weather app icon can be set here for weather imformation.
    BUY or KNOW MORE

It will turn your device into chic style with translucent banner and message window.The font of the time is lovely and best show on your Blackberry!Cute and clear message indicator will let you never miss any important SMS or Email.
    Note:
    The message �Slide to Unlock� in lock screen is only a cosmetic effect and no functional effect.
    BUY or KNOW MORE

We design the fresh icons and clear homescreen in the CoolEdition theme.The new Battery and signal icons is the prominent place.The weather app icon can be set here for weather imformation.
    BUY or KNOW MORE
    06-18-10 04:24 AM
    purchased the glamour theme. love it!
    06-18-10 07:07 AM
    I bought the palm pre like theme a while ago and it completely hosed my phone so I couldn't use it. Sent messages to the developer, but never heard back. I am on 5.0 now so I can't use it anyway. Of course it could have just been my phone but who knows since the developer didn't respond. Just wanted to share my experience.
    06-18-10 09:54 AM
    I bought the palm pre like theme a while ago and it completely hosed my phone so I couldn't use it. Sent messages to the developer, but never heard back. I am on 5.0 now so I can't use it anyway. Of course it could have just been my phone but who knows since the developer didn't respond. Just wanted to share my experience.
    Sorry to ask,which manufactuer do you use now,If 89,90,95,96,97,we will send you a Plam Pre for 5.0OS free,and sorry for your problem,maye be our workers did not respond as soon as they could,sorry again.
    06-18-10 09:01 PM
    Just purchased this theme & I love it!

Thank you
    09-21-10 08:04 PM
    Very nice themes!
    10-02-10 12:12 PM
    Endearing will be for my girl and Cool Pure for me. So cool themes!
    10-05-10 11:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD