check out berryfication editor rezn's review of v2.0 here!
    bbt’s Metro White|Black v2.0 by bbt Designs | Berryfication

thanks again rezn!

[this theme has been out for a couple of months now, just had to get time to port it over to the 8300!]

v2.0 RELEASED for 83xx (4.5 and 5.0)!
    Some of 83xx specific features:
    --------------------------------------------------------
    **press alt+I (-) to hide the dock, press alt+O (+) to show the dock
    ***no fade out animation for hiding/showing the dock, but there is a fade animation for turning icon text on and off
    **os4.5 navigation is horizontal, scroll up to profiles, all the way left to weather icon (when visible - caps+Z shows it, caps+X hides it) and scrolling all the way right goes to calendar items (when visible - caps+T shows them, ESCAPE hides them)
    **4 calendar items are visible in the today area when shortcut caps+T is pressed
    What began as Zuneberry HD has transformed into Metro, a streamlined, professional, stylish and functional wallpaper-friendly theme!

Thanks goes out to Tellsells for being incredibly responsive and helpful in testing and refining this theme, to HoopzKid for also being incredibly helpful in porting this to the storm, to Aftashok for brainstorming and testing on a 9700 and StaticFX for his awesome findings into the wonders of what is possible with the right coding!

some unique features:
    • nearly everything on the homescreen is hideable, making Metro highly customizable and wallpaper friendly!
    • dock icon text is hideable via shortcut keys (see navigation preview below)
    • today area (4 calendar items) is hideable (caps+T shows, ESCAPE hides)
    • the dock can be hidden
    • the weather icon (slot 1) can be hidden
    • the weather icon has status text (app icon name)
    • custom flash animation on focus of homescreen icons (the box around the icon flashes and then stays visible)

so here it is, Metro!

Also, there are 8 shortcuts on the homescreen (use the caps key for letters):
    • N = bbm
    • M = Messages
    • $ = SMS/MMS
    • L = Profiles
    • @ = Connections
    • Spacebar = QuickLaunch
    • K = Calendar
    • O = Options

And homescreen feature shortcuts
    • caps+X hides weather, caps+Z shows weather
    • alt+A (*) shows icon text, alt+Q (#) hides icon text
    • alt+I (-) hides dock, alt+O (+) shows dock
    • W hides dock underlay, # or * shows it
    • caps+T shows today area, ESCAPE hides it

And with the Metro bundle, your device can adapt to your lifestyle!
    Metro White's stark contrast of black text on white background for message lists, menus and popups make it ideal for use in bright settings.
    Metro Black is ideal for nighttime or dark settings (cinemas or lowlit parties).
    With its smooth grey fonts on black background, its easy on the eyes.

I worked very hard to make this theme work perfectly, I hope you all enjoy it!

Links are up!

if you are on a mobile device, go to themes>bundles to access the bundle (should be within the first 3 pages)

let me know what you think!
    And feel free to post screenshots!

Enjoy!
    Bbt

**please do a battery pull after installing a new theme!**
    Last edited by blackberrytourer; 08-21-10 at 02:21 PM.
    N2X likes this.
    08-19-10 01:32 PM
    looks great, if you need a tester lemme know, other than that beautiful theme
    08-19-10 02:22 PM
    I want to test it... 8320 4.5
    08-19-10 10:00 PM
    looks great, if you need a tester lemme know, other than that beautiful theme
    I want to test it... 8320 4.5
    hey guys, got it tested, everything should be working wonderfully!

Just uploaded all the files (4.5 and 5.0)

also, theme is on sale

enjoy!

bbt
    08-20-10 01:16 AM
    The weatherslot works but I'm on wifi and when I show the weather slot it covers the wifi signal tree. can this be fixed....Great theme!
    Last edited by trees247; 08-20-10 at 12:50 PM.
    08-20-10 11:58 AM
    Just bought this theme and am liking it so far!

[
    08-20-10 07:22 PM
    I bought this one also. Love it so far, but was only able to download the white version. Can't figure out how to get the black version also. I am also have the issue of when I hit cap T to show the hidden today, my tasks open. Probably something I have done but can't figure out how to not open the tasks...
    08-23-10 08:19 AM
    In love with this theme! So smooth and so easy to remember the shortcuts! If only there was a short cut to my crunchsms then I would be all set! Love it and thank you! (Metro black is what I bought)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-10 10:29 AM
    Wow Kris. Thanks for the love. It's always wonderful to work with you. Your a beautiful person!!
    08-28-10 01:40 AM
    The weatherslot works but I'm on wifi and when I show the weather slot it covers the wifi signal tree. can this be fixed....Great theme!
    ill have to look into that!

Just bought this theme and am liking it so far!
    glad to hear youre enjoying the theme!!

I bought this one also. Love it so far, but was only able to download the white version. Can't figure out how to get the black version also. I am also have the issue of when I hit cap T to show the hidden today, my tasks open. Probably something I have done but can't figure out how to not open the tasks...
    you may have to enable dial from homescreen, then tasks will not popup. also hopefully the black got sorted out, i fixed one of the links that people were having issues with.
    glad to hear your lovin the theme!

In love with this theme! So smooth and so easy to remember the shortcuts! If only there was a short cut to my crunchsms then I would be all set! Love it and thank you! (Metro black is what I bought)
    great! really good to hear youre enjoying the theme so much! ill think about a shortcut to a specific appslot for the future!

Wow Kris. Thanks for the love. It's always wonderful to work with you. Your a beautiful person!!
    no problem rezn, youve been awesome to work with as well! thanks so much for the support and kind words.

to everyone:

also, the price will be dropped for a while to 2.99

enjoy!

bbt
    08-29-10 01:15 PM
    Thanks for a great theme...love the shortcut keys (contest winner, yay me!) Here's my screenshot

09-01-10 09:56 AM
    Thanks for a great theme...love the shortcut keys (contest winner, yay me!) Here's my screenshot
    looking good! glad to hear youre enjoying the theme!

also, congrats on the win

regards,

bbt
    Last edited by blackberrytourer; 09-08-10 at 03:15 PM.
    09-08-10 03:12 PM
    Hey everyone, for a limited time during the release of my new theme SLATE, Metro will be selling for 99 cents!

find slate here bbt's SLATE | fast and functional - Themes BlackBerry Apps

Enjoy!

bbt
    09-23-10 03:37 AM
    Hey BBtourer, will your new Slate be compatible with the 8330 in the future? Right now it is not listing a version for OS 4.5...
    09-23-10 08:18 AM
    Hey everyone, for a limited time during the release of my new theme SLATE, Metro will be selling for 99 cents!

find slate here bbt's SLATE | fast and functional - Themes BlackBerry Apps

Enjoy!

bbt
    when can I get this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    09-23-10 02:00 PM
    Hey BBtourer, will your new Slate be compatible with the 8330 in the future? Right now it is not listing a version for OS 4.5...
    hey sfmccallie,

hopefully yes. it may be a few weeks before i can get it ported, but i have plans to support the storm, 85xx and 83xx devices

ill be working on it as often as i can!

thanks!

bbt
    09-23-10 02:00 PM
    I got both the themes and I love them both. I am having a little problem though. I have a Curve 8330 OS 4.5.0.186 and I am unable to get my dock to hide. Whenever I hit the Caps W I end up dialing voice mail. Also I cannot get my dock to lock for me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    09-23-10 09:37 PM
    Hey mommaterr, check to see if dialing from the home screen is enabled. If it is, you need to disable this and then the shortcuts should work for you. Hope this helps!
    09-24-10 11:26 AM
    I got both the themes and I love them both. I am having a little problem though. I have a Curve 8330 OS 4.5.0.186 and I am unable to get my dock to hide. Whenever I hit the Caps W I end up dialing voice mail. Also I cannot get my dock to lock for me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    some of the letters may have conflict, it is hard to know as some are unique. however the functions should still work, just will activate the home element, then the shortcut. once you close the app it opens, you should see the change did take effect on the homescreen.

however, as sfmccallie says below, you can simply enable dial from homescreen, and there will be no conflict.

Hey mommaterr, check to see if dialing from the home screen is enabled. If it is, you need to disable this and then the shortcuts should work for you. Hope this helps!
    thanks sfmccallie! youre absolutely correct
    09-26-10 05:03 AM
    when can I get this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hopefully soon! it will be interesting to see how slate adapts to the smaller screen size. The dock is going to look pretty cool (itll have more icons to slide to )

keep an eye out, but i would say really latest, a couple of weeks

hope thats not too long, but i am trying to find more free time!

bbt
    09-26-10 05:30 AM
    I am so loving this theme! I try new ones and keep coming back to this one, it's been on my phone for weeks and that is a record for me!

Any word on the slate version availability for the 8300 on 4.5?
    I cannot wait for it, it looks like there is so much more customizing available on the slate.....

Thanks again for your great themes and really great customer service!
    10-05-10 04:30 PM
    I am so loving this theme! I try new ones and keep coming back to this one, it's been on my phone for weeks and that is a record for me!
    Any word on the slate version availability for the 8300 on 4.5?
    I cannot wait for it, it looks like there is so much more customizing available on the slate.....

Thanks again for your great themes and really great customer service!
    hey christy!

that's great news, really glad you continue to enjoy the theme

I am hoping to get the 8300 version out for Slate soon, Ive just been really swamped lately. hopefully by the end of the week or early next week for sure!

glad to help, its a pleasure!

thanks again,

bbt
    10-06-10 12:13 PM
    hey everyone!

just thought I'd let you know that Metro is going to be on sale for 2.99 through to next week!

enjoy!

bbt
    Last edited by blackberrytourer; 10-07-10 at 04:42 PM.
    10-07-10 04:36 PM
    looks nice but ive no money
    10-14-10 10:07 PM
    Letting everyone know Metro and Slate are on SALE with the release of TINT till the end of the year!

Hope you all enjoy the holidays!

Bbt
    12-11-10 11:37 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD