Can anyone make a theme using pics from my car or what not? I have 0 themes on my phone and have no idea how they work.

Let me know

Thanks
    09-14-09 02:28 AM
    Can anyone make a theme using pics from my car or what not? I have 0 themes on my phone and have no idea how they work.

Let me know

Thanks
    Do you have pictures of the car that you can post on here? If not, can you at least let us know the year and color of the car? I'd be glad to do this one for you when I have time but I'd like to have this information so that I can find the best pictures to use for this theme for you.
    09-14-09 04:34 PM
    Do you have pictures of the car that you can post on here? If not, can you at least let us know the year and color of the car? I'd be glad to do this one for you when I have time but I'd like to have this information so that I can find the best pictures to use for this theme for you.
    Hi Cindy Thank you for responding.

I have a 2002 Trans Am WS6. My color theme for the car is red and black as you will see in the pics. Please let me know what you can design I hope it is awesome

09-14-09 05:34 PM
    I think I may be able to do something with this. Give me a few days to whip something up. It may be the weekend before I will be able to work on this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-09 06:27 PM
    I think I may be able to do something with this. Give me a few days to whip something up. It may be the weekend before I will be able to work on this.

Great thank you. Hope you like my pics? I look forward to seeing what you come up with
    09-14-09 06:52 PM
    Great thank you. Hope you like my pics? I look forward to seeing what you come up with
    When I saw them earlier this evening, I was on my Blackberry. I thought that they looked really good when I was looking at them then but now that I am on my computer, they look even better. I think that I will definitely be able to work with some of these photos to make that theme for you.
    09-14-09 08:50 PM
    When I saw them earlier this evening, I was on my Blackberry. I thought that they looked really good when I was looking at them then but now that I am on my computer, they look even better. I think that I will definitely be able to work with some of these photos to make that theme for you.
    I really appreciate your help Cindy Thanks!!!!
    09-14-09 10:15 PM
    oh Cindy one more thing.. I like the Dimension L theme where the icons are in the shape of an L

Do you know what I am talking about? LOL

Thanks

Edit: One more thing. Can you do a Chicago Bears theme too? It is that time
    Last edited by torchd; 09-14-09 at 11:23 PM.
    09-14-09 11:16 PM
    I got the Chicago Bears L Theme done and posted on this forum. Here it is.

09-15-09 10:39 PM
    I got the Chicago Bears L Theme done and posted on this forum. Here it is.

thank you very much.. I will have to dl that
    09-15-09 10:57 PM
    I also really like your car. Can't wait to see what she comes up with for a theme.

09-15-09 11:10 PM
    I also really like your car. Can't wait to see what she comes up with for a theme.

Thanks, i cannot wait to see what she does. But by looking at her previous work, I know she is going to make it look bad azz
    09-15-09 11:58 PM
    Hey
    Here is my shot at the theme you were looking for.

-11 User Customizable Icons
    -'Pontiac' Theme used as Font thru out theme
    -Trans Am Logo used as Hourglass
    -New Item Icon is skinned as your 'REDDEVIL' licence plate

09-16-09 12:56 AM
    Hey
    Here is my shot at the theme you were looking for.

-11 User Customizable Icons
    -'Pontiac' Theme used as Font thru out theme
    -Trans Am Logo used as Hourglass
    -New Item Icon is skinned as your 'REDDEVIL' licence plate

Wow that is neat.. How the heck did you do that?
    09-16-09 01:33 AM
    Hey torchd
    Glad you liked it. The way I learned to make themes was by reading the 'Theme Dev' forum here and at Pinstack.com - Smartphone Professionals Alliance. Download a copy of 'Plazmic' and play around with it. Have fun and you'll be making themes in no time.
    09-16-09 10:43 AM
    Now I cannot wait to see what Cindy comes up with
    09-16-09 08:44 PM
    09-19-09 08:37 PM
    Could you by chance if it is not to much work make it into and L theme? Also I have no downloaded it yet, but can you make it so the tb on the HOME screen can move both vertically and horizontally??

Thanks Cindy
    09-19-09 09:57 PM
    Hey torchd
    I have updated your theme and changed the focus Icon. The new focus icon is Your Trans Am instead of a red box. I have included a picture for you. You can redownload the theme at the original link.
    09-19-09 10:33 PM
    Could you by chance if it is not to much work make it into and L theme? Also I have no downloaded it yet, but can you make it so the tb on the HOME screen can move both vertically and horizontally??

Thanks Cindy
    I am not able to make it so that the trackball can move both horizontally and vertically on this theme. In the Plazmic Theme Builder, that option is not there to have it do both. You have to choose one of them. I chose vertically because it works best on this type of theme for me. When you have the trackball go horizontally, it will go from the L theme part to the Profiles icon on the main screen. The next post has the L theme that I worked on this morning for you.
    09-20-09 10:28 AM
    09-20-09 10:30 AM
    THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! i will dl it today and let you know how it is
    09-21-09 01:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD