is there now or has there ever been an oakley theme? i would greatly appreciate and donate if one was made. anyone?
    06-30-09 03:59 PM
    What specs were yjou looking for? Color pics icons.... Let me know.
    06-30-09 05:56 PM
    if you were to visit the oakley web page youll see that it has somewhat of an industrial feel to it. steel plates riveted together simple but dark and looks mead and rugged (to me anyway) as far as colors im looking for somewhat dark colors like a matte black i know its not poossible but something like that and olive green as well as a dark metallic red. if you browse through the mens glasses youll see what im talking about as far as the colors are concerned. now icons i dont really have a preference as far as the icons matching up with what they would correspond to as long as it will say it when i hover over it. i would jus tlike this to be something unique but still within the lines of it looking like something oakley would put out them selves. all i ask specifically is that the "square O" be used somewhere as like say a wall paper and if the theme could be made as bottom dock that would be awesome. hit me up my pin is by me SN hit me up and we"ll talk about it more
    06-30-09 11:45 PM
    Oooh yeah I would be interested in this theme as well. I now have six pair of Oakley sunglasses and have had many other pairs in the past. Good stuff from those guys.
    07-01-09 06:50 AM
    I have to agree...I would also be interested in an Oakley theme. I would like to c a dark layout, white font and a colossus of different pics.
    07-23-09 07:00 PM
    im in i have tons of oakley gear sunglasses all the way down to sandals , i also bout a backpack from a store in calgary ab that has 2 6 inch speakers in it to play my ipod its sick
    07-23-09 08:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD