I can't seem to find a good NY Mets theme for my 8330. I know there are a fair amount of free ones but none to my liking. Anyone want to take on the challenge? I would love one with custom colors, icons etc that's better than your average free theme. Just don't have the time to do it on my own.
    02-02-09 10:18 AM
    I'm interested in this as well and willing to donate to the creator.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-09 10:32 AM
    There ya go - two buyers so far .. that's motivation if you ask me
    02-02-09 10:33 AM
    I think I read your post wrong... You mean the NY Yankees, don't you...
    02-02-09 10:39 AM
    Have you checked PimpMyBerry.com?? They have a ton of great free OTA themes. Ive already downloaded like 5 diff themes from there and they look great. I know they have tons of sports themes also, you should check them out.
    02-02-09 10:41 AM
    I think I read your post wrong... You mean the NY Yankees, don't you...
    A) No I meant what I said
    B) I'm not gonna get into a "discussion" on why the Mets are better than the Yanks.
    02-02-09 10:56 AM
    Wouldn't be much of a discussion. 26 world series championships to 2 world series championships.

02-02-09 12:32 PM
    THE YANKEES BLOW, Mets are that much better, end of discussion yankees are a bunch of has beens and thats it their rings are in the past why dont you look at stats and compare talent, youll be left feeling stupid while mets fans have their heads held high, and yanks are AL their pitchers are such wussies they have a designated hitter what is that crap about, p.s. just got owned up in here
    02-04-09 08:34 PM
    Not so much. You want to talk pitching, you dismantled a bullpen because the past two seasons, the Mets blew 7.5 and 3 game leads in the last 17 games of the season. Look at the stats and compare talent? Come on guy, the DH makes it more difficult to pitch, and check stats Yankees SP and RP better than the Mets last year. The Mets fans may have their heads held high. But that's just so they don't choke like their team.

P.S. Just got owned up in here

02-05-09 12:55 AM
    Go Cubs!

And the Yankees may have won more WS rings, but they also bought more WS rings. Mets > Yankees
    02-05-09 09:16 AM
    azeis i would maybe pm coolblackberrythemes she seems to be the expert on team themes. heck she might even have one already
    02-05-09 09:19 AM
    Cool BlackBerry Themes

azeis i just found this one
    02-05-09 09:20 AM
    Id help you out but I would need more information than that.
    02-05-09 11:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD