Just added the OTA for those of you who prefer the Vista Curve Today Plus L with the calendar instead of messages.

The last variation for this theme, this is the Icon version,check it out at the bottom

Just another variation, Vista Curve Today Plus L enjoy

Another update for u guys, this one is the Today Plus with the calender and messages and i fixed the issue with the lock screen cutting of your name, enjoy.

Hey eveybody, just updated and the OTA links should be up and working now, I also made some updates on the zen theme. If there are any problems downloading let me know.

Hi everybody, I'd just like to share my theme with you guys. This is my first theme and I would really love some feed back, so please be nice.

The theme is based on windows vista and the icons on the home screen are user customizable. There is a zip to download there will be OTA soon. I hope u enjoy.

Today Plus

Today Plus with Calender and messages

Vista Curve Today Plus L

Vista Curve Icon

OTA Install for Today Plus

OTA Install for Vista Curve zen

OTA Install for Vista Curve Today Plus calender and messages

OTA Install for Vista Curve Today Plus L

OTA Install for Vista Curve Icon

OTA Install for Vista Curve Today Plus L calendar
    Last edited by guzzl3r; 03-17-09 at 09:55 AM.
    03-10-09 06:14 PM
    Nice! A message today plus would be lovely!
    03-10-09 07:15 PM
    i'll see what i can do
    03-10-09 07:23 PM
    Looks really good... Can't wait for the OTA to try it out on my bb...
    03-10-09 07:25 PM
    hi,ima rookie so please help me get this theme.thx
    03-10-09 08:25 PM
    Nice looking theme. Good work as always.
    03-10-09 08:27 PM
    I second the today plus notion...and a pearl version would be lovely : )

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-09 08:51 PM
    ne-ice!... i love this. am going to install now.
    03-10-09 09:41 PM
    This theme ROCKS!!!! but a today or today plus would make it that much better! Thanks for the Theme guzzl3r.
    03-10-09 10:06 PM
    thanks i'm glad you guys like it, i should have the OTA link by tomorrow and i'm working on the Today Plus version as we speak
    should be up tomorrow also
    Last edited by guzzl3r; 03-10-09 at 10:09 PM.
    03-10-09 10:07 PM
    man thats nice, luv the look
    03-10-09 10:07 PM
    This does rock... My only :/ about it is that there are only 3 rows of icond on the icon screen.... Please don't take this the wrong way... It is actually only my OCD that I even notice it... I have my icons set up in such a way that they all fit in 4 rows with one folder icon on the fifth....

But other than that IT ROCKS!!!!!!!!!

03-10-09 10:11 PM
    damn, looks better than mine
    03-10-09 10:17 PM
    this is crack i think its gonna be my main theme
    03-11-09 10:00 AM
    I am posting an update which will fix the icon order, chelseytx brought it to my attention that the icons on the home screen were not in order so that will be fixed and the today plus with messages and calender will also be up today
    03-11-09 12:18 PM
    good to hear!
    03-11-09 12:31 PM
    nice job, the only bad thing is the menus are off center. or are they supposed to be?
    03-11-09 12:51 PM
    nice job, the only bad thing is the menus are off center. or are they supposed to be?
    yeah they are a little off center because i had to compromise for having a slightly larger image for the menu and dialogues
    03-11-09 01:20 PM
    The theme looks great, except when I'm on the home screen, and I move the track ball, it jumps around randomly on the icons. Then when I stop moving the ball, I have to move it in the opposite direction in order for it to move again-still being random though
    03-11-09 02:08 PM
    I had the same random behaviour on the home page icons.

03-11-09 02:36 PM
    yeah I know I just updated that issue it should be fixed now
    03-11-09 03:16 PM
    WOW, Great work!!

Any way you could make the text white when highlighted with the blue bar. It's hard to see the black text against the blue background in the Message and SMS screens.

Thanks.
    03-11-09 03:49 PM
    hey im new to this so do i have to download this through my blackberry? and whats the different between the first link and that today thing? im confused
    03-11-09 04:53 PM
    hey im new to this so do i have to download this through my blackberry? and whats the different between the first link and that today thing? im confused
    the attached files are zips you unzip them using winrar or some other software it's your choice and install those on your blackberry through your PC using your Device Manager, but i'm about to put up the OTA downloads so you can install the themes directly to your phone no PC required. And the difference between the themes is one is just a custom zen and the other is the Today Plus version. I hope this helps you out
    03-11-09 05:33 PM
    That looks mighty nice! Is that a firefox icon???
    03-11-09 05:36 PM
110 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD