A Resident Evil Theme for the 8330 would be sick. Found an insane RE 4 theme but it was for 9000.
    02-06-10 12:19 PM
    See my post in forum-mark ryden theme! Please :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-10 12:30 PM
    Wondered if you could make a "Carnivale" theme, from the defunct HBO series. Midgets,dirty-looking people,freaks...you know, just a normal everyday theme Transitions,weather slot. Running version 5.0.0.438 on an 8330. Thanxxx!
    02-07-10 08:51 PM
    Hey everyone,

So I have hit a bit of a roadblock with my theme making... I can't think of anything else to do? I am hoping there are some suggstions out there for me that I can try and accomplish? I have to let everyone know that I do not posess a wide selection of icons right now though. I have a complete set of bold and a bunch of random i've come across.

So please let me know it there's anything specific that you would like to see and I'll see what I can do?

Please look at all my other themes for reference to what I can do for you, Eh....

Rye
    I'm going absolutely crazy!! My last theme stopped workin on me and I'm lost!! If it's at all possible, I'd like a today plus theme. Today, just calendar and the bottom dock not hidden but customizable....I know, I'm super picky! If at all possible with pink and black, maybe zebra. With the iPhone icons if ya have them. All of this for 8330 OS 4.5 I really can't be too picky with the colors, but as long as its the today plus as described, you would rescue me from my insanity thanks for readin

Last edited by samanchez; 02-21-10 at 06:23 PM.
    02-21-10 06:19 PM
    new banksy theme with wp rotation, woot woot bottom dock?
    02-21-10 09:41 PM
    I love your Mini Precision Meets Stock Precision theme, I can't get away from it! Was wondering if and when you have time if you could make a calendar only version of the Today L theme. That one is by far my favorite Great job on the theme, I really like the L AND the Today
    05-05-10 10:53 PM
    a good summer theme would be nice, all the good ones you have to pay for. for some reason no one puts out any summer themes with a nice beach and a palm tree and clear water!
    05-27-10 02:30 AM
    Ok I've been looking for a cherry blossom theme, a ladydeath theme, or just something different

05-28-10 09:48 PM
    I would like A NASCAR theme with A fuel gauge for signal strength and the same kind of gauge for A battery meter maybe L incons on home page.
    Hey everyone,

So I have hit a bit of a roadblock with my theme making... I can't think of anything else to do? I am hoping there are some suggstions out there for me that I can try and accomplish? I have to let everyone know that I do not posess a wide selection of icons right now though. I have a complete set of bold and a bunch of random i've come across.

So please let me know it there's anything specific that you would like to see and I'll see what I can do?

Please look at all my other themes for reference to what I can do for you, Eh....

Rye
    05-30-10 12:35 AM
    I've love a bottom dock Bumblebee theme from the Transformers (not cartoon).
    06-06-10 09:27 PM
    I am looking for a M*A*S*H tv theme!
    06-09-10 06:50 PM
86 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD