Looks excellent!
    Downloading now..................
    12-18-09 12:42 PM
    very nice.
    12-23-09 10:03 PM
    I'm just bumping this up to D/L it again!! Timeless...
    04-04-10 10:59 AM
    great theme
    04-05-10 10:56 AM
    This is seriously PERFECT. I have been looking for a really nice, basic theme for awhile and can always find one that is half what I want/half colors that look gross. But this is perfect. Thank you!
    04-08-10 12:49 AM
    An addition to my comment above, a couple things. I just installed it and am using it and noticed the lock screen issue that others above me mentioned. It still uses the background given with the theme, not the personal one. Also, I noticed your 'personalization' portion of the post and was wondering if I could get this one customized a touch more if I made a donation? There are a few icons on my phone that don't look like the rest and I am very anal about matching. lol My UberTwitter and Blackberry App World icons are the regular ones, not the ones that go with the theme. If you can't make icons using the logos for copyright reasons, that's fine. I just want something that matches the rest of the icons, so even something with just letters representing the apps would be fine.

Thanks!
    Last edited by newfounditch; 04-08-10 at 02:08 AM.
    04-08-10 01:31 AM
    im not the developer but I am pretty sure you cannot edit 3rd party icons in plazmic, so your ubertwitter and app world icons basically cant be changed as far as i know sorry i might be wrong tho.

An addition to my comment above, a couple things. I just installed it and am using it and noticed the lock screen issue that others above me mentioned. It still uses the background given with the theme, not the personal one. Also, I noticed your 'personalization' portion of the post and was wondering if I could get this one customized a touch more if I made a donation? There are a few icons on my phone that don't look like the rest and I am very anal about matching. lol My UberTwitter and Blackberry App World icons are the regular ones, not the ones that go with the theme. If you can't make icons using the logos for copyright reasons, that's fine. I just want something that matches the rest of the icons, so even something with just letters representing the apps would be fine.

Thanks!
    04-08-10 03:12 PM
    yes please correct the locked wallpaper issue!
    04-12-10 03:05 AM
    First off, very awesome theme and this is the only theme I am using and installed right now.

Just having a little problem with my calendar entries and wanna check if somebody is having the same issue. I have 2 calendar entries for 2010, one which is coming in the next 3 days and the other coming in 8 months. Right now the one coming in 3 days is supposed to be shown on the main screen but it is not. The only thing shown on the main screen is the one coming in 8 months. Both of them are not "all day" entries and have actual time spans. Now if I add something in between those two dates, that is the only time it will show the one coming in 3 days + the one that I just added.

I think it has something to do with the theme because when I load the built in tmobile theme it doesn't have that problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-10 08:00 AM
    where is this theme i need a non OTA i need a desktop manager alx file i think!?
    10-31-10 12:16 AM
135 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD