I'm new to blackberry's and this forum, so please excuse if this question has been asked before. Are there any themes for those of us who need reading glasses to see the tiny icons on their blackberrys? I've been searching but the largest icons I can find for my 8300 curve are on the IBerry theme. (Don't care for the clown fish on the Locked screen.)

Thanks!
    09-15-09 10:17 AM
    LOL! And to show how bad my close up vision is... I used a thumbs down icon for this post--thinking it was a question mark *sigh* Getting old sux.
    09-15-09 10:25 AM
    LOL! And to show how bad my close up vision is... I used a thumbs down icon for this post--thinking it was a question mark *sigh* Getting old sux.
    ROFLMFAO!!!!!!! I was having a bad day, thanks for cheering me up.
    09-15-09 10:27 AM
    ROFL!!! Too funny! I don't know of one (i'm always looking for smaller icons), but if I come across one I'll post a link.
    09-15-09 03:18 PM
    You might want to give Quicklaunch a try. It is Menu based navigation for your BB, and it has options for three font sizes, Small, Medium,, and Large.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/qui...e-83xx-252375/

NikkiSoft - makers of QuickLaunch BlackBerry Shortcuts and App Launcher
    Last edited by xliderider; 09-15-09 at 04:15 PM.
    09-15-09 04:13 PM
    yeah, to expand on what X said (hey X) the icons or based on the screen size. so, unfortunately, if u want bigger icons, u are going to have to get a different phone. lol.. i have a few themes that use the iPhone icons, if those help you, let me know and i can customize a theme for ya.

as to QL, i LOVE the program, totally worth hte few bucks and CS support is super quick to respond.
    09-15-09 04:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD