I have a spring 8330 fatberry. I have been searching since I got the thing in November for a today theme with specific things. I want to have SMS, Email, and Calendar on it. I tried Plazmic and there is no way to put email on the today screen. I dont want to use messages because that holds email, SMS, yahoo, google talk, aim and calls. I dont need to sort through all that crap to get to my email or SMS. I have my gmail account and my univeristy email account. Would be nice to have both of them on the theme but no idea if thats possible. Any help? I have no problem paying for a theme but have not found what I want. Please help.
    01-29-09 12:52 AM
    You can contact any theme maker and ask if they will make one to your specs for a donation. There are many good ones here as well as pimpmyberry.

I know if I needed one made who I would ask over at pmb - his stuff is awesome...

Good luck
    01-29-09 12:57 AM
    Thanks. Ill jump on that in the am. Damn class at 9am. Thanks again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-09 01:07 AM
    No worries, I am sure you will find one that will help you either here at crackberry in the theme section or pmb (or any other good theme site)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-09 01:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD