Precision icons and theme elements. BB Alpha Sans 8ish for menus and dialog boxes. User set fonts for everything else. Updated on a reasonably regular basis.

Please remember that I made this for myself first and never expected the kind of response that it has received. Bear in mind I only have a couple of hours per week to work on this so don't freak if something you suggest or a bug fix doesn't happen right away. I appreciate all of the suggestions for improvement and kind words of encouragement so keep them coming. I intend on making this the best Precision theme, with multiple style options, available paid or free. And this theme will always be free! I can only do this with your support so keep the comments coming! I read all of the comments, even if I don't respond to them, and use them for de-bugging and ideas. Also note that I do not require nor accept donations for custom requests, only patience. Thank you all once again!

02/01/09: MyJavelin Alpha and Today are up. All OTA links for originals are deleted. Will have some other versions up later. Thanks for your patience, enjoy

02/18/09: Sorry, works been killing my free time. L is up now (finally), The zip files are up for Alpha, Today and L.

MyJavelin 83xx OS4.5 - Themes4BB.com

http://www.themes4bb.com/upload/file...velinAlpha.jad

Last edited by maxiang; 03-03-09 at 11:50 PM. Reason: hmm, upgrades
    andres_LC likes this.
    01-11-09 01:47 PM
    very nice, I dig the transparent windows.

question, what's "opera safe" mean?
    Last edited by ninja please; 01-11-09 at 02:55 PM.
    01-11-09 02:51 PM
    I just got this from themes4bb and I love it. Very nice job!

Oh, and I think opera safe means that it doesn't mess up when opera is being used. I think I heard that the transparent menu messed up a little in opera.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-09 03:33 PM
    yeow, I totally understand now. the theme I have on my phone has a transparent menu and it keeps shutting down when I bring it up. just more of a reason to put this theme on my phone =)

now if accuweather would stop effing up cause of it, I'd be set.
    01-11-09 07:19 PM
    I like how the background of the top bar looks invisible.
    01-11-09 08:52 PM
    edit: nevermind, fixed
    01-11-09 09:11 PM
    edit: nevermind, fixed
    What was wrong?
    01-11-09 09:46 PM
    I just got this from themes4bb and I love it. Very nice job!

Oh, and I think opera safe means that it doesn't mess up when opera is being used. I think I heard that the transparent menu messed up a little in opera.

Glad you like! Thanks for explaining the opera thing.
    01-11-09 09:48 PM
    love how this looks man, great job. post OTA please
    01-11-09 10:37 PM
    love how this looks man, great job. post OTA please
    Just click on the link for themes4bb. That will take you to my thread there that has all my ota links

01-11-09 10:47 PM
    What was wrong?
    my stupidity was what was wrong, I had the same opera problems with the themes when I tried them, but then I realized the solid menus themes must have been the opera friendly ones. lol
    01-11-09 10:59 PM
    i know im jus being lazy and didn't want to join another site....anyways In the process right now
    01-11-09 11:22 PM
    i know im jus being lazy and didn't want to join another site....anyways In the process right now
    Lazy! LOL! Love the honesty themes4bb gives me free OTA hosting so the least I can do is try to get people to join the site!

01-11-09 11:46 PM
    This theme is beautiful man! big props!
    01-12-09 12:57 AM
    This is one of the best themes available in my opinion. I appreciate it being free too.
    01-12-09 09:03 AM
    Thank you!

01-12-09 09:29 AM
    Very smooth and quite nice
    01-12-09 09:43 AM
    I just have to say again how great this thread is. I really like the option to keep the transparent menus. I don't use opera so it doesn't bother me at all. And as for being free, that's awesome too cause there are premium themes that aren't this good.

01-12-09 02:38 PM
    Thx for the great FREE theme. I've noticed that when I'm on the screen with all the icons, it doesn't seem to scroll smoothly. I have plenty of file free, so I don't think its a memory issue. No big deal though, this is a sharp theme!

01-12-09 09:03 PM
    Very nice theme! Thanks so much
    01-13-09 03:20 AM
    Very nice theme I am using it now

01-13-09 09:47 AM
    i love how big the icons are and its a huge change...now can u make the title font smaller? cuz its too big that it cuts off the date in my messages
    01-13-09 11:30 AM
    I probably load 4 or 5 themes a week and this is the one I always go back to. Nice job!
    01-13-09 12:19 PM
    i love how big the icons are and its a huge change...now can u make the title font smaller? cuz its too big that it cuts off the date in my messages
    Could you post a screen shot so I can see it?

01-13-09 01:10 PM
    Thanks for the great theme I'm loving it. However, I downloaded the glow version and the home screen icons seem to have a flash effect. Maybe I'm wrong though...great theme nonetheless!

01-13-09 06:54 PM
133 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD