Okay I quit trying to please
    Last edited by RyAnBoSsBoLd; 03-04-09 at 09:30 AM.
    03-04-09 01:49 AM
    Why is everybody making the same G1 theme and charging for them?
    03-04-09 02:13 AM
    Why is everybody making the same G1 theme and charging for them?
    Seriously...

And some (most) of them aren't even worth paying for.

When I get around to making one, I'll post it and it'll be free. Just gotta find the banner icons to use and the time to do it.

BTW, you can't even post non-free themes in the forums but I guess people don't even care about that. Oh well...

And that looks kinda like JayJay's theme and he was banned or something. You advertising for him?
    Last edited by doctorlove316; 03-04-09 at 06:43 AM.
    03-04-09 06:31 AM
    Post has been reported ot mods.
    03-04-09 09:09 AM
    Gotta reply back to yall forreal, GST: umm kinda lost on your post noone has made a G1 theme anywhere near the way I have made mine its far different!! So don't be rude over nothing! Garypip: I'd like to see your free version bet it won't don't much lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-09 09:38 AM
    Maybe it was the link that was in your sig that you seem to have removed???
    03-04-09 10:36 AM
    Seriously...

And some (most) of them aren't even worth paying for.

When I get around to making one, I'll post it and it'll be free. Just gotta find the banner icons to use and the time to do it.

BTW, you can't even post non-free themes in the forums but I guess people don't even care about that. Oh well...

And that looks kinda like JayJay's theme and he was banned or something. You advertising for him?

So why is it that so many others can post theme and them not be free?
    I mean, back yourself up here, I can go from page 1 to page 5 and count at least 4 prem themes that are 7+ dollars. Whats up?
    03-04-09 10:56 AM
    So why is it that so many others can post theme and them not be free?
    I mean, back yourself up here, I can go from page 1 to page 5 and count at least 4 prem themes that are 7+ dollars. Whats up?
    Check your PMs
    03-04-09 11:00 AM
    why was jayjay banned?
    03-04-09 11:00 AM
    why was jayjay banned?
    That's a good question. I was wondering the same. He had some great themes and he was putting like 2 new ones out like every day. Crazy.
    03-04-09 11:03 AM
    Im guessing he was banned for posting themes that were not free.

Feb. JC Designs posted a $7 premiem theme. Just wondering why certain people have i guess "special" acceptions and others dont.
    Last edited by fellowapplegater; 03-04-09 at 11:07 AM. Reason: EDIT it was FEb
    03-04-09 11:05 AM
    Im guessing he was banned for posting themes that were not free.

Feb. JC Designs posted a $7 premiem theme. Just wondering why certain people have i guess "special" acceptions and others dont.
    Report it then, or PM a mod if it bothers you. It should be the same for everyone IMO.
    03-04-09 11:11 AM
    It doesnt bother me, I really dont care.

There are so many free themes that are amazing them most prem themes. I'm just curious as to why EVERY post i look at that someone asks for a donation is locked, or the OP user just deletes it becuase he was told to, but the others always stay up.

Im not trying to fight with anyone, or stir up the drama juice. Im just curious. Sorry if im offending anyone.

Anyway the G1 Themes are sick. I want one.
    Last edited by fellowapplegater; 03-04-09 at 11:19 AM.
    03-04-09 11:14 AM
    It doesnt bother me, I really dont care.

There are so many free themes that are amazing them most prem themes. I'm just curious as to why EVERY post i look at that someone asks for a donation is locked, or the OP user just deletes it becuase he was told to, but the others always stay up.

Anyway the G1 Themes are sick. I want one.
    Yeah, me too. I was down to make a free one but people don't like to share where they got the icons or banner items and I can't seem to find them.
    03-04-09 11:19 AM
    Well i can see if my connections know where they are and i will PM ya with the icons if i find em. =o)
    03-04-09 11:22 AM
    Nice!!! I have most of the icons but it's the banner stuff like the banner and the battery meter and the signal meter and all that is missing from the files I downloaded.
    03-04-09 11:30 AM
    The battery meter and signal meter are like hands down the reason i want it, its soo sick looking, lol.

And the fact the hidden dock look is amazing
    03-04-09 11:31 AM
    Garypip: I'd like to see your free version bet it won't don't much lol
    "Won't Don't much" now that's funny.

I never claimed nor want to be a theme designer!

I personally use the bDriod FREE theme from bcollins and I have to say it's superb and excellent in everyway.

YOU can be replaced!
    03-04-09 12:25 PM
    yeah thats bad, free icons, free everything for the android and they keep charging im going to make it for free! :@@@@@@@@
    03-04-09 01:48 PM
    Ha lmao its not the stupid fact of the icons beinf free or not! Its the time and work you create signal meters and battery meters and replace each icon from 48x48 to 48x36 properly and tell me what it.takes!! Then after you do that make your composer svg and make the dock hide 11 icons that user defined and are in a crossbar format and doesn't lag on 4.5os!!! Show me that you do that in 20 mins and ill start releasing some premuim worthy themes for free!! Ha bcollins is a joke of themes bdroid is lame and also only todday plus was free at pmb! The theme is a simple bottom dock witha. Today plus o wow that's amazing NOT! I would release that for free to cause it don't do crap! Comeon quit bashing me for nothing! Like applegater mentioned premuims are up all through out here zmans designs jcdesigns etc...

03-04-09 01:55 PM
    your G1 theme looks just like jayjays and that other dudes I can't remember his name.and probably another one.but I nvr undrstood how folks got away with posting 'premium' themes in the FREE section.if I want a 'premium' theme ill go to the 'premium' section or ill d/l that cosmic program and start makin them myself cuz I kno wtf I like
    03-04-09 04:05 PM
    Oo0h it is getting HEATED in here ! But on the real, I've been wantin a droid theme SoO bad, but I dnt feel like paying for themes !
    03-04-09 04:56 PM
    Sorry I'm leaving now, its just you don't know what your talking about at all gst... I mean you don't even know what the program is called or better yet the amount of time it takes to create something... So unless you wanna talk facts I'm out laterz! Oh yeah its PLAZMIC not cosmic whatever tha heck that is...

03-04-09 05:13 PM
    Thas how much I care dude,it aint that serious.put 'premium' themes where they belong
    03-04-09 06:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD