7/2/09
    changed in call volume meter
    changed highlghted menu font to white for easier reading
    fixed phone off profile icon
    7/1/09
    changed battery icon in banner
    changed incoming call font to a more red color so its easier to read
    6/30/09
    Home screen icons are now user customizeable like they should have been to start with.
    Icon flash animation

This is my first official theme. It is a police tribute to all the people out there in law enforcement. I want to thank you for all you do. Let me know what you think.

Police Tribute Update_2.zip

If you decide to donate thank you. And to everyone in law enforcement thank you for what you do every day.

Donate:
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted
    Last edited by jbuford; 07-02-09 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Update
    06-30-09 05:46 PM
    Nice job jbuford....NICE!
    06-30-09 05:51 PM
    Nice job jbuford....NICE!
    Thanks doc.
    06-30-09 06:57 PM
    Love that incoming call screen, pretty cool.
    06-30-09 08:40 PM
    Love that incoming call screen, pretty cool.
    Thanks iceman. I've always had a great deal of respect for people in law enforcement. My father has been in law enforcement since 79.
    06-30-09 08:53 PM
    What a great theme. Great job!
    07-01-09 02:31 PM
    What a great theme. Great job!
    Thanks I am going to try and update tonight the font on the incoming call screen is hard to read even in black, white, and apparently the blue i chose. I think I may just have to go with a dark green or something but anyway once I get it fixed I will update the zip file. My next theme I would like to do is an army theme.
    07-01-09 02:39 PM
    Very nice. As Iceman said, I love the incoming call screen.
    07-01-09 05:11 PM
    Very Nice, clean, great looking theme.

Awesome job!
    07-01-09 05:36 PM
    Very nice. As Iceman said, I love the incoming call screen.
    Thanks. I liked the incoming call screen but found the font a bit hard to read. I just updated with an easier to read font and battery meter.
    07-01-09 07:54 PM
    Very Nice, clean, great looking theme.

Awesome job!
    Thanks. I just had a few small things to update. I should have done more testing before posting, but you live and you learn. Sorry for updating so frequently everyone, but it should be fine now.
    07-01-09 07:55 PM
    Sorry for the frequent updates everyone, I just kept findin small things that bothered me. Let me know what you think. I still dunno what my next theme is going to be.
    07-02-09 06:00 PM
    As a cop, let me thank you for making a theme to honor my brothers and sisters.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-09 12:14 AM
    As a cop, let me thank you for making a theme to honor my brothers and sisters.

You're welcome, but thank you for all you do. Being my first theme it had some small things I had to fix, but they should all be fixed now.
    07-03-09 09:05 AM
    Cops are evil people they either were bullied in school or just want to be known above others. Never had a arrest or anything just evil.

07-03-09 09:13 AM
    Cops are evil people they either were bullied in school or just want to be known above others. Never had a arrest or anything just evil.

That is your opinion. If you want to tell me my theme sucks, or my icons are horrible go ahead, but if you want to bash cops go find somewhere else to do it. This is the theme section. Hopefully you never have anything stolen from you, or your house broken into, or someone beat you up and take your blackberry. If something like that were to happen you might just need those "evil" cops, cause thats what they are there for is to serve and protect not to be evil.
    07-03-09 10:58 AM
    Awesome! I'm a dispatcher. This is super cool. I've only done the OTAs. Is there a way to unzip?
    Last edited by crackgirly; 07-04-09 at 10:36 PM.
    07-04-09 10:32 PM
    Awesome! I'm a dispatcher. This is super cool. I've only done the OTAs. Is there a way to unzip?
    Sorry I don't have a host for ota. To install this just download the zip file and unzip or extract the 2 files on your pc. Then go to desktop manager and click on apploader and browse to find the extracted file. Select the file and click next and it will load it on your bb.
    07-04-09 11:25 PM

That's your opinion. Not sure what relevance it has to a theme, but nevertheless, its your right to say it. And eventhough you think the way you do, rest easy knowing that we are still but a 3 digit phone call away to help you and your family. And cops do what we do to help others, not to be above anyone. If you ever walked a beat in our boots, you'd know that.

07-05-09 07:43 PM
    can you make one like this for the storm?
    07-11-09 11:40 AM
    I am a L.E.O. in Central Fl and I completely agree with Ponderous. You are entitled to your own opinions about police officers. But keep in mind we have taken an oath to protect and serve, no matter who it is. So remember whenever you need an officer we will always be a 911 call away. I know this has no relevance to the theme which is why we are here in the first place but I had to get it out of my system. Now back to the theme...

Love the theme just downloaded it and it's awesome. Great job jbuford, Keep'em coming.

Thanks
    07-19-09 07:54 PM
    L.E.O. from Wisconsin. Great theme! You did a nice job.
    07-19-09 08:02 PM
    Thanks. We do it for people like you jbuford.
    07-19-09 09:09 PM
    Great Job! Its awesome!
    07-21-09 04:55 PM
    Great theme! Is there anyway to get this to work on a mac?
    Last edited by jenbell183; 05-12-10 at 08:26 AM.
    05-12-10 08:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD