Is there any other Miami Dolphins Themes and Florida State Themes other than the ones I can find on Pimp My Berry! - Pimp Your BlackBerry! Also I need one that I can download via the internet, not OTA please.
    12-30-08 06:22 PM
    So there is no Miami Dolphins or Florida State themes out there? I am sure there is, I can't find any though. Any help is appreciated, thanks.
    04-26-09 02:27 PM
    I am searching as well. I will let you know if I find one.
    06-18-09 09:53 PM
    06-20-09 10:00 PM
    Any luck with anything for the miami dolphins? I've found a couple on here but they don't really call my attention. Thx for any help.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-09 04:49 PM
    Hey guys give me a few days and get a couple for ya worked up. What all do you want? Bottem dock, Ldock, today+? Let me know and ill try to have you something by the first of the week.

07-16-09 01:29 AM
    I would love a Miami Dolphin today + theme for my 8330. I just use today + type themes, but thats just me....
    Thanks,
    Wayne C.
    VA BCH VA
    [email protected]
    07-16-09 03:11 AM
    Do you messages and calender or just one or the other and if you want one or the other which one do you want?

Later,
    Jamey

07-16-09 08:38 AM
    I'd like to see the Miami Dolphins Today Plus with both messages and calender.

Thanks in advance
    07-20-09 09:00 PM
    OK guys here you go. If there's anything you need let me know.

Miami Dolphins Today + OTA

My themes are free but if you would like to donate click here...

Thanks alot.
    Last edited by jj97blazer; 07-25-09 at 10:37 PM.
    07-25-09 02:38 AM
    I'll get to work on the FSU one later. It's late and I'm tired, lol.

Enjoy.

Later,
    Jamey
    07-25-09 02:40 AM
    This looks awesome. Woke up this morning to an e-mail notifying me of the post and I downloaded it right away. I'm currently using it and everything looks great. It takes a little while to get used to the icons without reading the title of the icon but it looks great.

Thanks again!
    07-25-09 05:50 PM
    That's the one thing I didn't like about it. I couldn't get the app name font right. Its there but not very visable. Ill work on it and see what I can do about it. I hope you liike it man.

Later,
    Jamey

Last edited by jj97blazer; 07-25-09 at 08:39 PM.
    07-25-09 08:37 PM
    WOW! This makes me wish I was a Dolphins fan! Really NICE theme!
    07-25-09 08:42 PM
    Well, what kinda fan are you? Lol. I might be able to help you out.

07-25-09 08:49 PM
    Hey JJ97..I see you're in Clayton! I'm in Raleigh near RDU..

I'm a HUGE Dolphins fan and just upgraded to the Tour in the past week. Do you think you can make this Dolphins theme to fit the Tour?

Many thanks in advance.

David
    07-25-09 08:54 PM
    I wish I could. There's no theme builder for the Tour yet. I hope US Cellular gets the Tour soon becasue I'm getting it as soon as it come out!!! As soon as it gets here I'll get in the works.
    07-25-09 09:36 PM
    That's Awesome work jj97blazer!! You make that with Plazmic? I am trying to learn how to make themes, as I change them out almost every week. Any chance you would make that for an 8220?
    07-25-09 09:52 PM
    That's Awesome work jj97blazer!! You make that with Plazmic? I am trying to learn how to make themes, as I change them out almost every week. Any chance you would make that for an 8220?
    Yeah I did it with plazmic. As far as I know it's the only theme builder there is for BB's. As far as the 8220 theme goes, I'll give it a good try.
    07-25-09 10:09 PM
    This looks awesome. Woke up this morning to an e-mail notifying me of the post and I downloaded it right away. I'm currently using it and everything looks great. It takes a little while to get used to the icons without reading the title of the icon but it looks great.

Thanks again!
    I updated it. You should be able to read it better. Delete the one you have now and download it again.

Later man,
    Jamey
    07-26-09 02:49 AM
    I just posted some more college themes. There is a FSU one there. Look for, Free 83XX Collegiate Themes (OS 4.5).

Later,
    Jamey
    07-26-09 03:00 AM
    I updated it. You should be able to read it better. Delete the one you have now and download it again.

Later man,
    Jamey
    Thanks for the update, the font is more visible now.

Question about the collegiant ones you did...Is it merely changing the wallpaper or do you also update the font, menu colors, etc.?

i ask because I wanted to make a University of Miami version and thought that I can just change the wallpapers as I please and that would basically give me the same look as your collegiant themes.

Thanks again.
    07-26-09 07:55 AM
    There are differrent things that are color matched with each team. All of the incoming call screens are different. They all are basiclly the same theme layout but there are differences.

07-26-09 11:07 AM
    Hey JJ, sorry for the late response but I just realized that this thread was still going. I posted this late last year, haha. Cool theme, but on my original post... I asked for one that is not OTA. I do not have a data plan. Is there a way for you to post the zip? Also, would that work for the Bold? Just like my first post, I really would like a Miami Dolphins or Florida State Seminoles theme for the Blackberry Bold. It could be a bottom dock or Today + theme. Any help is much appreciated.
    07-28-09 11:14 PM
    Hey JJ, sorry for the late response but I just realized that this thread was still going. I posted this late last year, haha. Cool theme, but on my original post... I asked for one that is not OTA. I do not have a data plan. Is there a way for you to post the zip? Also, would that work for the Bold? Just like my first post, I really would like a Miami Dolphins or Florida State Seminoles theme for the Blackberry Bold. It could be a bottom dock or Today + theme. Any help is much appreciated.
    I'll see what I can do man. I've never done any Bold themes. But I'll give it a try.
    07-29-09 12:04 AM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD