Sooo.....

This is an Icon variation of my previous theme ; "Precision Blackberry Button".
    Plus Custom black and white dialog buttons for added effect..

This is maxed Icons!!! Maximum Icons For minimum space...

U version- 15 customizable Icons on homescreen, (up for profile, left and right for apps choosen) profile in banner to make it 16...

Bottom Dock version- 7 customizable icons, (up for profile) profile in banner makes 8....

L Version- 11 customizable Icons, No profile in banner for smooth up and down side to side scrolling...

-Custom Dialog buttons; black and white
    -All fonts are user defined except the dialog and submenu boxes...
    -All icons are customizable
    -All fonts are White on Black background
    - This is only for 4.5 OS...
    -Maximum of 7 message icons can be displayed at once in banner.. I only have 6 apps on my berry that I could test it with... But I'm sure 7 will fit.
    -Lock screen is the same as home screen.
    -incoming call screen; the blackberry symbol is only visible at the right angle... straight on lookin, its pretty much white on black.

Thanks Once Again Antonskraze for Ota!!!!

Bottom Dock
    http://antonskraze.netau.net/ryaninf...con_bottom.jad

L Style
    http://antonskraze.netau.net/ryaninf...11_icons_L.jad

U Style
    http://antonskraze.netau.net/ryaninf..._U_profile.jad

If You're Feeling giving, don't hesitate to donate via paypal!!! [email protected]
    Last edited by ryaninfg; 04-28-09 at 08:50 PM.
    04-25-09 11:06 PM
    I looove the look of the black and white together. Awesome job man...
    04-25-09 11:15 PM
    i love the precision themes but for some reason i can not get these ones to open in DM? any suggestions?
    04-25-09 11:56 PM
    This is not a alx file its a jad file.... which means you have to go to the one you want, copy the link and email it to your phone.. then open on your berry and download. or go to this site from your bb and click on the version u want.. hope that helps gypsy76, Thanks for the feedback!
    04-26-09 12:27 AM
    Hey Ryan, love that you can fit 7 icons on the bottom dock version but I'm gonna stick with the extra grey small font one you sent me as the white is a bit too bright for me but very nice theme!

Karman
    04-26-09 11:29 AM
    Hey Karman, check your email later today...
    04-26-09 11:47 AM
    You know it! Thanks Ryan.
    04-26-09 12:35 PM
    Hey Ryan, can you share some of that lovin' you sent Karman's way.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-09 09:30 PM
    Check your email Xliderider... Let me know what you think
    04-27-09 03:21 PM
    Check your email Xliderider... Let me know what you think
    I like it.

The additional 7th icon on the bottom dock is sweet.

Thank you.
    04-27-09 03:43 PM
    hey man how bout sending what u sent xilander to me. Also is there a way you could change the scrolling when on the homescreen to go left and right when you go left and right on the trackball and not up and down to go left and right.
    04-27-09 03:57 PM
    Love it Ryan. Just had a chance to download today and I agree with xliderider, the one extra icon totally works for me. Thanks again for a rockin theme!

Karman
    04-27-09 04:28 PM
    I love the theme, but I have one problem. When I am navigating the home screen, It keeps going back to the top to the profiles icon. The main menu navigates great. It is just when I am scrolling across,it keeps jumping up to the profile. I can't access the other icons.
    04-27-09 04:31 PM
    Sorry about the bottom dock scrolling issue... Im an *****!!! I have fixed it and am just waiting to get an Ota link to post... Check back later today... Again, Sorry..
    04-27-09 06:32 PM
    Thanks... can't wait to use it . Keep up the good work.
    04-27-09 08:05 PM
    Bottom Dock version has been updated to scroll left to right....
    04-27-09 10:52 PM
    This is not a alx file its a jad file.... which means you have to go to the one you want, copy the link and email it to your phone.. then open on your berry and download. or go to this site from your bb and click on the version u want.. hope that helps gypsy76, Thanks for the feedback!
    i got it thanks never knew that lol duhhh, but i just got it on the bb and loving it like so many said that extra icon does wonders! great job !!!!
    04-27-09 11:46 PM
    Man, this works great now. Thanks for doing the update. This is a great theme. My wife wants it now on her Curve. Keep up the good work.
    04-28-09 12:58 AM
    Hey Hoosierberry,
    If your wife likes pink, I made a pink version as well... http://forums.crackberry.com/f126/pi...y-pink-211170/

Thanks for the feedback!!
    04-28-09 01:05 AM
    hey man how bout sending what u sent xilander to me.
    Karman and I sent Ryan donations, perhaps if you sent him a little somethin' somethin' you might get somethin' in your inbox.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-09 02:51 AM
    She loves the pink. My 9 year old daughter wants a Curve just like Mommy's. Maybe for her birthday!!
    04-28-09 03:43 AM
    wow, blackberry at 9...
    I remember the brick phone I had when I was 12 in 1994. HAHA Zack Morris was my hero.
    04-28-09 10:01 AM
    The profile icon seems a little to big for the banner. Not a big problem just letting you know if there is a lighter background you can tell. Awesome theme thanks!
    04-28-09 01:16 PM
    YAh the profile icon was causing me to twitch at work today... LOL

The size is fine, I just had to move it up a little and I have... The update will be posted later today..
    04-28-09 02:00 PM
    Love this theme! only problem is when I am using the AIM app i cant see the people on my buddy list because the font is black on the black background. Anyone know how to change this?
    04-28-09 02:05 PM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD