I have been looking for a week now with no luck. I'm sure someone has at least one good free one out there. I'm in need of a racy girl theme for my guys 'new' 8310. Hot girls in lingerie for the lock screen, hot girls in less for the other screens. Nice icons and a semi decent look would be a plus. (The whole weather slot, hidden dock thing)
    They could be fantasy, cartoon cat girls... Whatever. I just think a nude theme would be hilarious.

If anyone could point me to where these are hiding I'd be grateful!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-11 11:22 PM
    I have been looking for a week now with no luck. I'm sure someone has at least one good free one out there. I'm in need of a racy girl theme for my guys 'new' 8310. Hot girls in lingerie for the lock screen, hot girls in less for the other screens. Nice icons and a semi decent look would be a plus. (The whole weather slot, hidden dock thing)
    They could be fantasy, cartoon cat girls... Whatever. I just think a nude theme would be hilarious.

If anyone could point me to where these are hiding I'd be grateful!

I hope it is OK to bump this. I got fed up with looking and just learned how to make simple themes. I made two complete themes; one black and white arty and one with color and Dita von Tease, both use OS6 icons. I'm happy to share them freely as soon as I figure out how.

01-28-11 07:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD