First I would like it to be free...lol
    like to download OTA
    on the calander I would like the day to show on the screen
    also real cool if possable ..bot I cant find anything that catches my eye..even ones you pay for....no zen just the regular icons on the bottom...what ever thats called...thank you please..
    07-20-08 06:14 PM
    First I would like it to be free...lol
    like to download OTA
    on the calander I would like the day to show on the screen
    also real cool if possable ..bot I cant find anything that catches my eye..even ones you pay for....no zen just the regular icons on the bottom...what ever thats called...thank you please..
    You should give BoldBerry or 9Berry a try. I have never been real big into themes until I found these ones. They are amazing!
    81xx - BoldBerry - PinStack.com - BlackBerry forums

9berry & BoldBerry themes updated! - PinStack.com - BlackBerry forums
    07-20-08 06:20 PM
    I've been using this one called Blackberry in Black on mine for a while, its a bottom Zen, available for OTA download, the calender does not show things on the main screen but other than that its pretty much what you seem to be asking for. Here is a screenshot of it.
    By the way I'm almost certain it is only compatible with OS 4.5

Since I'm new it won't let me post a link to it, but go to BlueRoomSolution and search for either the artist "garys11" or the theme "Blackberry in Black"
    07-20-08 07:28 PM
    the blackberry in black look nice but mine is a 4.3 the today theme is what I'm after...thank you please
    07-20-08 07:53 PM
    Here you go! Heres 10 from im sure you"ll like one

Themes | GemBlock.com

all OTA capable too
    07-20-08 10:10 PM
    Here you go! Heres 10 from im sure you"ll like one

Themes | GemBlock.com

all OTA capable too
    right on, hey with these can I still have my own wallpaper?

thanks to you people for your help
    07-20-08 10:59 PM
    Yes, you can always change the predefined wallpaper of a theme to whatever you like, just not the Active Call or Lock screens. Those are set to whatever the creator of the theme chose.
    07-21-08 01:35 AM
    I've been using this one called Blackberry in Black on mine for a while, its a bottom Zen, available for OTA download
    Very nice theme.

Problem with some of these Zen themes done by non-RIM designers is that the icons are fixed and cannot be changed.

Are your icons assignable or do you have to use the icons they assign?

My guess is they don't give you a choice.
    07-21-08 04:19 AM
    I've been using this one called Blackberry in Black on mine for a while, its a bottom Zen, available for OTA download, the calender does not show things on the main screen but other than that its pretty much what you seem to be asking for. Here is a screenshot of it.
    By the way I'm almost certain it is only compatible with OS 4.5

Since I'm new it won't let me post a link to it, but go to BlueRoomSolution and search for either the artist "garys11" or the theme "Blackberry in Black"
    I have been searching for that theme all over the blueroomsolution site, can't find it & would love to have it....Please help!!!
    07-23-08 10:02 AM
    I am sorry to say but I am no longer at BRS (they used me to obtain more members, and lied to me) and I am not making or offering themes anymore. I have had it people stealing my themes re-posting them on other sites without my permission or giving me any credit. I do want to thank everyone who has supported me.
    07-26-08 09:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD