I like the TODAY style themes but I just cant find one I like better than the BB Dimension Today theme that came on it.

What Im looking for

I want to be able to change the icons on the Today page

I want the Today page to show information (like on messages and Emails I want the little blurb from the email/message to show)

Nice looking Icons

Can any one suggest some themes for me?
    08-15-08 10:25 AM
    the only way to have a today theme with good icons is to have one custom made. but then you wont have the ability to change the icons on the front
    08-15-08 10:40 AM
    I'm using iBerry 2.0 Today Plus right now.

To my knowledge there are not any today themes that will allow you to change the icons on the screen. The Messages, Calender, Call Log, etc icons are all set by whoever developed the theme. The only icons that can really be changed are the icons that show up in a Today Plus theme and those are only the icons at the bottom/right side of the screen.
    08-15-08 10:44 AM
    ive made a somewhat today plus theme found here. but theres no call log or messages.. just the calendar.. there's screen shots so you could see how they basically look like..
    08-15-08 10:45 AM
    I'm using iBerry 2.0 Today Plus right now.

To my knowledge there are not any today themes that will allow you to change the icons on the screen. The Messages, Calender, Call Log, etc icons are all set by whoever developed the theme. The only icons that can really be changed are the icons that show up in a Today Plus theme and those are only the icons at the bottom/right side of the screen.
    I agree. THat's one of the better themes out there.
    08-17-08 07:58 PM
    Me To. The have tried lots of different today themes and the iberry today plus is still my #1
    08-19-08 02:22 PM
    Yeah that's a good one!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-08 02:23 PM
    ive made a somewhat today plus theme found but theres no call log or messages.. just the calendar.. there's screen shots so you could see how they basically look like..
    You did a great job. I really like those. My only problem is the fonts are too small for my old eyes, but you have a great theme there.
    08-19-08 03:31 PM
    I had one custom made and love it! Akakios does a great job!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-08 03:33 PM
    iBerry 2.0 Today Plus

It's the only Today Theme I know of that lets you customize the icons.....and it's worth the $7.
    08-19-08 03:40 PM
    i seperate my email and sms, and id like to be able to put my SMS on the home screen.. is there anyway to do that..

im loving the Today theme tho..
    08-19-08 03:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD