Ok I've been looking for a theme to fit what I want for ages now, checked all the major sites and most themes are missing one of the main things I want. I want a light background color (pink, blue, ...) when texting/emailing/menus.. Most if not all themes I like have a white background. I'm tired of looking at white. I also want a customizable bottom dock w/ as many apps as possible.Or an L shape. I DONT want an application icon, I think its a waste since we already have an apps button. I would like an accent color of dark pink/blue/green/purple, any of these. I don't care for the home screen image b/c I like to use my own pictures. I would like a nice font, readable but not too formal looking. I would also like the profile icon up top.
    Hmm, I think those are the most important things, is that too much to ask? Anyone know where I can find something like that? I've seen soo many themes and non of them work for me.
    02-24-09 11:54 PM
    have you tried Nancy Drew's themes? she has a lot of girly ones, might have something like that you're looking for.

NancyDrew Blackberry Themes

and here
    All Things Berry - ... custom themes & wallpapers for your blackberry

hope they have what you're looking for.
    02-25-09 12:14 AM
    02-25-09 01:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD