My first theme attempt and I'm currently testing it out. It features the new GT500KR based KITT.

Pictures for improvement suggestions to come today.

A few items I still need however are a decent set of dark grey 9000/8900 type icons (the ones I got were all different sized and white and appear to jump upon focus) and a GIF of the new scanner sweep for hourglass (the one I have is hideous on device)

Just a heads up and hoping to make a few people happy with it.
    02-16-09 09:14 AM
    Still far (in my eyes) from complete but here is a basic view of what I have so far:

I'm going to tweak a few things that I've just noticed about it (tiny TINY fonts) and anything anyone else notices?
    02-16-09 02:52 PM
    Old Knight Rider = great.
    New Knight Rider = poor.

OK theme...colors are kinda hard to read.
    02-16-09 07:33 PM
    The background image is poor quality.
    02-16-09 07:42 PM
    The background is actually much nicer in the image I have. There was some loss of quality converting from jpeg to bmp.

I'm going to adjust the colors and all that in the next overhaul of it. I still need the icons and gif of the scanner sweep for it to be even close to complete.

Right now I'm just playing with it to have it set so I can just load them in and be done.

OK, quick question. How many frames can be in an hourglass GIF... or how large a file can it be?
    Last edited by chadec; 02-16-09 at 10:41 PM.
    02-16-09 08:14 PM
    looking forward to ota
    03-01-09 03:55 PM
    I'm interested when you complete it. Like the new show much better (HUGE Mustang fan)!
    03-01-09 06:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD