This is one of my personal favourites. The wallpaper is interchangeable and looks soo cute with cute things.

I've posted the screenshots of the main theme. Then further down there are the wallpaper previews of a few i've found and thought were cute. The links for the wallpapers are below if you wish to download them.

If you find any paper that goes good with this theme. Post it. Lets see some screenshots! =]

OTA: Coming Soon.
    Link to Alternative OTA: Curve Kawaii - 83xx (Super Cute) - Themes4BB.com - Free Blackberry Themes

Other wallpaper previews:

Links to wallpapers:
    Dinosaur
    Hello Kitty
    Cute Drink
    Monkeys

Never been tested - this is my first 83xx theme. Let me know how it works. Thanks.
    06-25-09 06:53 AM
    Very Nice!! Love it
    06-25-09 07:35 AM
    I love it!!! Thank you!!
    06-25-09 09:17 AM
    Oh my I'm so excited that you converted this theme!!! Thank you so much. Its adorable I just checked the board specifically to see if you decided to post it. Thanks again and great work!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-09 02:24 PM
    The only problem I noticed is when I press my blackberry button and all of my icons show up.. they're in two rows at the bottom with arrows for scrolling down and looking through them instead of the whole screen. Is that my phone?

I just wanted to let you know in case its not just me other than that, I think it's still super cute.
    06-25-09 03:38 PM
    Wicked awesome find
    06-26-09 11:14 AM
    The ota is there. Just go to the link

06-27-09 04:32 PM
    The ota is there. Just go to the link

06-27-09 06:12 PM
    I had the same issue with only haveing 2 rows of icons... i wish it was a full menu... if you could fix that then you would "rock" in my book... i love the theme... please fix and post new OTA

it would be awesome!
    06-30-09 04:46 PM
    Nice! Installed a Bold version for a friend of mine... now I can install it for another friend with Curve
    06-30-09 04:56 PM
    Love the button icons!
    06-30-09 05:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD