i have my curve 8300 and i put the verizon 8330 curve's main theme. I usually customize my theme layout to my needs, well i did it with the verizon theme but when i take out the battery the theme resets to default. why is that? none of my other themes do that except that one. it makes me little mad just because i have to restore the theme to my likings. is there anything i can do to fix that? its a very good theme and i dont want that to keep happening.
    06-24-09 09:42 PM
    lol. I always remove my Verizon theme every time before I load any OS on my BB.

I was going to check what .cod files where removed for you and attach it for you to see if you are missing one of the support files in your OS. But I just emptied my Recycle Bin the other day.

Hold on, I'll install one of my OS files and do another removal of the carrier themes using CrackMem, zip up the files for you and I'll be right back.
    Last edited by xliderider; 06-24-09 at 10:03 PM.
    06-24-09 09:55 PM
    ok, here is the .zip file containing the .cod files that CrackMem removed from the OS that supports the Verizon theme. Verizon's vendor ID is 105, so I think I have the right file.

I'm not sure if it will work, but you can try copying this file into your Java folder located at C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Shared\Loader Files\(your device_OS)\Java.

Windows file explorer will alert you if you are going to overwrite or replace any duplicate files. See if you are missing this file in your OS.

Reload the OS onto your BB.
    06-24-09 10:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD