I installed the really cool BB Dimension Today Plus theme from RIM today. Of course, all the icons on my apps screen got screwed up. The Documents To Go "briefcase" folder is missing, and the Slideshow, Word, and Sheets To Go icons are now on my main screen.

How can I get that briefcase icon they came in back? I don't want to use a generic folder because I was used to looking for the old icon.
    04-02-09 03:54 PM
    Thats the way the theme was designed.
    04-02-09 04:11 PM
    In my understanding, all themes will do that to the icons. So, I ask agin, how do I get the briefcase icon back, if possible?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-09 04:57 PM
    What rlp was trying to say was you will see the icon only if your theme supports the briefcase icon.

Otherwise, you will need to make a generic folder for the D2G apps.

If you are real OCD about it, you can try deleting the D2G app, then reload it using Apploader under the current theme. It might create the suitcase icon in the current theme you are using while being loaded.
    04-02-09 05:02 PM
    What rlp was trying to say was you will see the icon only if your theme supports the briefcase icon.

Otherwise, you will need to make a generic folder for the D2G apps.

If you are real OCD about it, you can try deleting the D2G app, then reload it using Apploader under the current theme. It might create the suitcase icon in the current theme you are using while being loaded.
    Thanks for the backup xliderider. Thats exactly what I was working on saying but all my text disappeared when I hit submit. I dont know what happened.
    04-02-09 05:56 PM
    Hmm... Okay. Odd. The non-Plus version of the theme had the briefcase icon. I guess I could try reinstalling it, or just make due with another folder icon. Yeah, I can be OCD sometimes, but I think I'll live.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-09 07:12 PM
    Another thing you're going to HATE about this theme--it doesn't save your icon order. It was my favorite theme until I got sick of rearranging the icons every time I had to reboot.

Just an FYI...

EDIT: Of course, if I'm wrong, PLEASE PM me, I'd love to have this theme back!!!
    Last edited by renzi555; 04-02-09 at 08:18 PM.
    04-02-09 08:16 PM
    Another thing you're going to HATE about this theme--it doesn't save your icon order. It was my favorite theme until I got sick of rearranging the icons every time I had to reboot.

Just an FYI...

EDIT: Of course, if I'm wrong, PLEASE PM me, I'd love to have this theme back!!!
    Crap! I didn't notice that until you said that and I checked. Yep, that sucks. I guess maybe I won't be using this theme after all. Time to hunt down another Today Plus theme... preferably a free one.
    04-03-09 08:35 AM
    Yeah, you never truly realize how often you do a battery pull until you have to rearrange the icons after each one.
    04-03-09 11:16 AM
    I LOVE that theme, and yes, if it wasn't for having to rearrange the icons EVERYTIME I reboot, I'd probably never get rid of it, but it was just TOO annoying.
    06-25-09 05:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD