I keep seeing post asking if you can chance icons or the home page on different themes. How are you able to chance icons on someone elses themes and where d you find extra icons?
    06-21-09 10:59 AM
    I keep seeing post asking if you can chance icons or the home page on different themes. How are you able to chance icons on someone elses themes and where d you find extra icons?
    your questions but here goes and I will try to 'plain it to you. You can customize what icons you wish to see on your home screen by moving the icon for an application most likely to the first row of icons on the application screen and it will show that particular icon for that app on the homescreen, if the theme is customizable. Only if it is customizable. Did I make myself clear, I hope I did not confuse you with moving homescreen this and app screen that. Let me know if you did not get it, I will try to explain further. Good Luck. There are no extras icons that you made add to a theme unless you download an application, the icon for that application will appear on your application screen.

If you are asking because you are into theme creating, to find icons for that just google mobile phone icons. Take care
    06-25-09 04:28 AM
    your questions but here goes and I will try to 'plain it to you. You can customize what icons you wish to see on your home screen by moving the icon for an application most likely to the first row of icons on the application screen and it will show that particular icon for that app on the homescreen, if the theme is customizable. Only if it is customizable. Did I make myself clear, I hope I did not confuse you with moving homescreen this and app screen that. Let me know if you did not get it, I will try to explain further. Good Luck. There are no extras icons that you made add to a theme unless you download an application, the icon for that application will appear on your application screen.

If you are asking because you are into theme creating, to find icons for that just google mobile phone icons. Take care
    Very good explanation.... Can't get any clearer then that.
    06-26-09 12:20 AM
    In order to change the icons on someone elses theme, you would need the actual .thm file, which 99% of theme creators will NOT give out.

If you would like to find icons to create your own theme, just Google for icons. I have found nice icons on Deviant Art. You will need to resize them for the device, whichever that may be.
    06-26-09 06:42 PM
    In order to change the icons on someone elses theme, you would need the actual .thm file, which 99% of theme creators will NOT give out.

If you would like to find icons to create your own theme, just Google for icons. I have found nice icons on Deviant Art. You will need to resize them for the device, whichever that may be.

Kind Sir or Madam! I try my best to be understood, but sometime I confused people because I give more explanation than is warranted.
    06-27-09 03:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD