Ok this is what I wanted

1. back round on main page and menu page

Fire dancer dave matthews image by kpgordillo on Photobucket

2. I would like to have 2 rows on either side with customizable icons vertically (so 4 on each side or 5 if possible) I would like these icons:

Cylinder Icons Set PNG ICO Free download, Icon Easy

I really like it when they bounce when you move to them... is that possible?? Or if you can picture some icons better there that would rock too! I want them to be dark red if possible....... so if you want to be creative go for it!

3. Colors and Fonts: I would like to have BB Casual and in a color that is easily noticeable to see against the black. Dark red is my fav color....

4. Incoming call I would like this:

http://iamnotabobcat.files.wordpress...usic-notes.jpg

Is this enough information? I want to be able to tell the difference in a non read and read message. Also the difference b/t email and sms.

Can someone help me? I will pay for a full price theme.

THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANKS!!!!!!!!!!
    04-16-09 10:47 PM
    i can. when u say 2 rows on either side. do u want what i call a Quad Zen or a double zen? please look at my themes and let me know!!
    04-17-09 05:56 PM
    I guess a quad zen??? Its 2 rows on either side of the dancer from top to bottom. Where are your themes? Can you link me to them. You r great!!! Thank you!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-09 06:04 PM
    yeah. give me a second and i will find the link they are all in here under my name.
    04-17-09 06:05 PM
    04-17-09 06:06 PM
    Oh yeah quad zen but not staggard if possible. You make it how you thin� it will rock the most

04-17-09 06:16 PM
    a double zen the - the quad it 4 row, the double is 2. here is a screen shot of how the icons will look: i can try to fin some different black ones.

04-17-09 06:20 PM
    Yeah really whatever is fine! You make it look the best you think it will look! How much do you want and can you make the icons on the home screen bounce?

04-17-09 06:23 PM
    yes i can make them bounce. and whatever you think it is worth. i should have it in a few hours.
    04-17-09 06:47 PM
    Ahhhh don't do that to me!!! Hahahah I am a newbie when it comes to buying personalized ones. Tell me if 7 is fair or is that too much or too little thank you again

04-17-09 06:49 PM
    Wanted to let you know I am out and will paypal you when I get home. You roooock

04-17-09 06:53 PM
    no problem. do u want the profile icon on the home screen? what about the network? and carrier?
    04-17-09 06:58 PM
    Nah no profile icon or any of the above.

04-17-09 07:00 PM
    kk

04-17-09 07:01 PM
    hey give me a yell on bbm when u get this if you are still out.

3043e97f
    04-17-09 09:31 PM
    Hey I am here. I don't have bb messenger. I have no one to be on there with lol

04-17-09 11:03 PM
    no worries. do u have DM to download this? i want to send it to you and see what u think. then i can tweak it. i would ota but it seems to be down atm.
    04-17-09 11:04 PM
    Yeah my phone died sorry. Yeah I have a dm. I also have a theme viewer.

04-17-09 11:06 PM
    I am home! YAY! So you can send it whenever....on here....email and so on
    04-17-09 11:18 PM
    kk i can email u which ever u want the theme file or the exported file... whats ur email? i cant attach files in PM
    04-17-09 11:27 PM
    its melissadplumlee@gmail dot com

I never got a message saying you emailed! I hope you are still up!!

Which ever one you can send to me...which ever one I can see on my phone
    04-18-09 12:01 AM
    im up.. if u stay on the thread page it wont notify you of u messages. u have to have the thread closed. i will send the alx so u can loading on the phone. my ota is still down unfortuantlly
    04-18-09 12:03 AM
    okay. got the donations.. it may take a couple of days to receive bc i didnt have my account verified.

do u want different ones for focus and non focus? or just an underlay so u can see the black? truthfully, i like the underlay that i have on there now.
    04-18-09 02:07 AM
    hey, can i get in on this too? ill make a donation if needed... im a HUGE DMB fan
    04-23-09 12:41 AM
    Theme is already up! For sure donate to chelseytx. She busted her a for HOURS on this. Its called the firedancer theme and its in the 8330 threads

04-23-09 05:56 AM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD