I just downloaded and sucessfully installed the New Precision L for my BB Curve 8310 and now I have lost my separate folders for the messages. Does anyone know how to get those back? Also how do I edit the home screen icons? Sorry I am new to the whole theme thing, but I just need to know how to do these couple of things.

Thanks!
    08-06-08 04:35 PM
    On home screen, scroll over any icon, hit menu, show all...
    08-06-08 04:37 PM
    messages>options>General options>sms and email boxes = seperate
    08-06-08 04:38 PM
    S Gocka I already have that, but for some reason now my email's go to the SMS box too and I can't figure out why.
    08-06-08 04:41 PM
    Severe I was talking about when the whole screen isn't showing. Check out some of the pictures of the theme and you will see what I am talking about.
    08-06-08 04:43 PM
    When you download a new theme your icon settings and folders usually don't transfer, at least that's what I've ran into, I'm a theme junkie and every time I get a new one I have to personalize the thing.

You have to create your folders all over again and put whatever information or icons you had in them to start with back in there.

Persnally I'm rockin the crossbar theme right now with that new picture at CB wallpaper of the tree, it all looks pretty sweet together.
    08-06-08 05:11 PM
    With this theme it is kind of like the Crossbar theme with the scrolling menu and then you can view the whole menu. Is there any way to edit what the icons are with the menu that is on the screen before they all pop up. I know it is kind of hard to understand.
    08-06-08 05:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD