When I was done my theme in Plazmic 5.0, instead of exporting it than putting it on my phone through app loader, I just did it that way. Now, I need to delete the theme and I can not figure out how! If anyone could help me that'd be great.
    11-16-09 08:23 PM
    Options/Advance Options/Applications let it build then find the themes then click on bbmenu choose delete. it will ask you to reboot cell just say yes.
    11-16-09 09:18 PM
    When you use the "preview theme on blackberry" option in the new theme builder, it doesn't show up in the advanced options list, so hook your phone back up to your computer and go to file>manage themes on blackberry and you can delete them from there. But it reboots after every deletion.

Petey

11-16-09 11:15 PM
    I had this issue to, all I did was delete the .cod from my phone using BBSAK
    11-17-09 03:44 AM
    Thanks Petey!
    11-17-09 05:12 PM
    whereb do i find the file> manage themes on my curve? i'm having the same issue trying to delete a themen that isnt in my apps list
    11-17-09 05:43 PM
    whereb do i find the file> manage themes on my curve? i'm having the same issue trying to delete a themen that isnt in my apps list
    Sorry for not stating this, but it is not on your phone.. It's on the theme builder..or like he said, bbsak finds all the cods on your phone, so you can delete theme if you'd like. Either way, they both work.

And you're welcome.

11-17-09 11:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD