Just wondering... My 8320 curve has 5 stock themes on it, and I have 10 themes that I have downloaded on it. Does anyone know how many is too many?
    03-07-10 07:37 PM
    Just wondering... My 8320 curve has 5 stock themes on it, and I have 10 themes that I have downloaded on it. Does anyone know how many is too many?
    Well there are never too many themes IMO, However, you do need to watch your memory. If you see you are getting under 20meg it might be time to delete a few things so your Berry doesn't start whacking out on you. That was one of the primary reasons I upgraded to the new 8520, the 256meg gives me lots of play room for themes and apps without worrying too much about running low on memory.
    03-07-10 07:56 PM
    Heh... I just downloaded another theme. I know I'll have to delete something but its just fun to play with new stuff.
    03-07-10 08:38 PM
    Heh... I just downloaded another theme. I know I'll have to delete something but its just fun to play with new stuff.
    yes it is fun , isn't it.
    I have the 5 stock themes and 7 that i have dl to my phone i usually take one off when i put another one on BUt i am like you TA I like to try out new stuff
    03-08-10 07:33 AM
    too many themes??....NEVER!

I have the stock themes plus 12....then as a new one comes out I test and then decide if I really like it, which one it should replace! I also keep a folder in my email with all the links to themes I've downloaded, that way if I want to go back to one I can just d/l it again without having to search for it.
    03-08-10 07:41 AM
    i also have 5 stock themes and ONLY 2 themes i've dled that i like. im too picky with themes.. >.<" havent found any i like. & when i do the maker doesnt make it for the curve or it ends up not looking good. lol.
    03-08-10 09:37 AM
    i have the stock themes and I keep one downloaded theme at a time. Ill download a new theme and run it for a while, once I know I like it and everything works ok, Ill delete the other one. I like to watch my memory.....
    03-08-10 09:48 AM
    I have been rockin that senseberrydroid (rock w/weatherslot) since cyper put it up.. I haven't found another theme that has come close to the clean, sharp look of cyper theme.. So I jus have one DL theme and my orginal stock themes!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-10 12:35 PM
    too many themes??....NEVER!

I have the stock themes plus 12....then as a new one comes out I test and then decide if I really like it, which one it should replace! I also keep a folder in my email with all the links to themes I've downloaded, that way if I want to go back to one I can just d/l it again without having to search for it.
    Great idea!!!
    03-08-10 12:48 PM
    I'm a theme addict. I just can't get enough themes. I have the 5 stock themes. I then have 9 other themes. I love to change my themes and wallpapers!! Of course there is only so much I can put on my good old Curve 8330. Come August of this year (2010) I am eligible (new phone every 2 years) for a new phone from Verizon. I love my Curve 8330 but sad to say.....Verizon has discontinued them. Looking at the Tour.....or even better yet.....the Tour 2 (or whatever they will end up calling it). Time will tell what will be available.
    03-08-10 03:13 PM
    I'm also a big themer. I have the stock and 15 that I like to rotate with a ton of wallpapers to threw in the mix. Right now I'm rocken Win7berry.

03-09-10 02:09 AM
    I have the stock themes plus 7 additional themes I d/l. I try to find the best themes that will work well with various wallpapers. On the other hand I have hundreds of wallpapers which I change far too many times a day.
    03-10-10 11:15 AM
    yeah i too am an addict. i cannot believe how much time i waste (not really wasting) on here or other sites downloading and trying new themes. its hard to find great themes for the 8330 that i like to stay with. i find myself changing several times a day. just like others my NE2 is up this year (April) and i am looking forward to getting a T2 or something. It seems the tour/bold and other phones have great themes on here for them that i might really enjoy.

i have been using a bb for 10 years now and remember when there were no themes or much customizing that can be done on them so as the years go on its alot of fun to see what RIM does new and how much we can change to make the device "our own"
    03-10-10 11:47 AM
    I have aboit ten. A lot of them are fashion/ iphone/ hello kitty themes, but I download and get rid of sports teams sometimes. Lol. I have a memory card, so I won't run out of space. Sonce themes vary by size its kinda hard to tell how many is too many untill it tells you to quit. Lol

05-10-10 09:45 PM
    2 stock themes, 2 custom themes.
    05-11-10 06:41 AM
    20 themes i rotate with wallpaper, and the stock 5.
    05-11-10 07:04 AM
    Theme junkie here! I can't even begin to count the number of themes I have had over the last 2 years of having my 8330. For memory, if I got it zip - I keep it on my PC (gosh forbid my PC dies!). The OTA ones I also keep in email. Right now I have my stock themes as well as 5 themes that I am really liking right now and trade them out. I have bought a few - and am usually disappointed because they never look like the picture - so I am trying to come clean of that addiction! I love this site! I too spend a bit too much time on it!
    05-11-10 10:52 AM
    Well....I am a theme AND wallpaper junkie!! Right now I have 8 themes plus the stock ones. I have many free themes (God bless the theme makers).....ones I made donations for.....and of course I have purchased a few. In August I will be getting my new Bold 9650.....once Verizon releases it (should be soon now ) My Curve 8330 has been my first BB phone and I just LOVE it!!! It's been good to me and I've been very happy with it.
    05-11-10 02:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD