Hey Guys!

I just got a new Blackberry Curve 8330 with Sprint. I am trying to install themes, but when I try to download the BB Desktop Software, it won't download because I have a Macbook.

Do I have to have Windows to download BB software?

How can I install themes on my BB from my Mac?

Any help is appreciated!
    11-13-08 08:03 PM
    You need Windows to use Desktop Manager. You can use a program called PocketMac, or you can download themes OTA (over the air).
    11-13-08 09:05 PM
    That's why I would purchase a Microsoft Windows notebook computer to eliminate non-compatibility issues like this.
    11-14-08 03:45 AM
    Or you can download PocketMac for free. Kind of an expensive way to load themes, by purchasing a laptop, no?

My wife happens to have a laptop, and I am on a Mac, so I am set, but I have used PocketMac before.
    11-14-08 04:53 PM
    I've downloaded 3 themes from here via OTA, and I can see them when I look at settings, but when I go to the theme manager, they are not there. So as a test, I used the download themes option in the theme manager, and downloaded their crappy stargazer theme. That one works, but I still can't get any themes from here to show up in the theme list. Any ideas?
    06-17-09 11:14 PM
    Are you downloading them for the proper device OS?

Options > About > 4.x.x.xxx that is your OS. Be sure to download for your OS.

If you have 4.5, you can download for 4.3, but if you have 4.3, you cannot download for 4.5
    06-18-09 12:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD