I somehow lost the camera icon in the default theme. It shows up in the other themes, but I use the default ATaT theme. I've tried hitting show all and everything and I don't know how to get it back.

Thanks
    09-03-07 01:55 PM
    In menu click on menu button and choose option "show all". This will show all your icon, some of them are hidden. Maybe you choose option "hide icon". Then move over on icon and press menu again and remove question mark "hide icon"...
    09-03-07 02:10 PM
    ive tried that. i just can't find the camera icon anywhere
    09-03-07 02:23 PM
    Isn't there a folder for applications in the AT&T theme? Try the different folders. I never use that theme so can't remember for sure.
    09-03-07 02:33 PM
    On the AT&T theme the camera icon is right on the very front it's not in any folders, my suggestion in the place would be to reload handheld software, possibly have a look and see if you can access the camera by adjustting your quick/side keys as well...if this is not accessible after reload of handheld software contact AT&T for possible exchange.
    09-03-07 06:42 PM
    Have you tried just removing the battery and reinserting to reboot the device?
    09-03-07 06:47 PM
    Have you tried just removing the battery and reinserting to reboot the device?
    HAHA!! Ya we so neglected to mention the simplest of answers
    09-03-07 08:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD