Having an issue with my Elverado theme and Today theme homescreens. Under the calendar portion of the homescreen my events and dates are displayed next to the events, naturally, but when it comes to the day of the event the date is not switching to the time of the event. The only time it shows up is if I go in and reload the theme, or switch from one theme to the other. Any ideas?
    01-26-09 09:38 AM
    I've got the same exact problem with same phone and carrier.
    01-26-09 12:23 PM
    Found the same question in a couple other places without a solution.
    It seems like the problem is that home screen doesn't know to refresh the screen when the day changes. I tried setting my phone to shutoff for a few hours every night, and it seems like that caused it to update correctly. My appoints displayed the times this morning. I did have an early appointment today, so it could also be that the first appointment of the day might force a refresh also. I'll see what happens tomorrow.
    01-27-09 10:05 AM
    Found the same question in a couple other places without a solution.
    It seems like the problem is that home screen doesn't know to refresh the screen when the day changes. I tried setting my phone to shutoff for a few hours every night, and it seems like that caused it to update correctly. My appoints displayed the times this morning. I did have an early appointment today, so it could also be that the first appointment of the day might force a refresh also. I'll see what happens tomorrow.

Hey that's a great idea. That'll work for sure because it always updates when I shut my device off and then turn it on again...or if you change themes.
    01-29-09 09:14 AM
    Yes it does work. The only negative for me is that it also resets the media player so if I'm in the middle of a podcast, I lose my spot.
    02-02-09 12:52 PM
    Actually I found the real fix for it I think. Try going to your BIS site and have it resend service books. After you do this you either have to delete your calendar events and readd them or better yet, just add a new calendar event. This forces the calendar to update what needs to be displayed on the today screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-09 12:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD