Hey guy/gals, I have a BB 8330 that is from a small local company that I have to use for work. It is on 4.3 OS and cannot be updated. I am looking for some different calendar or calendar/message themes for 4.3 and am not having much luck. Anyone know where I can find some?

Thanks in advance.
    12-19-10 10:40 AM
    The company doesn't want you to modify the phones OS? I do believe you should be able to atleast be able to update via wireless updates or connecting your device to Blackberry desktop manager to get the latest OS from your service provider...no? If that's the case.

Give me an idea of the type of theme you have in mind. Just a Today style theme with messages and cal?
    Last edited by diggy; 12-19-10 at 12:45 PM.
    12-19-10 12:42 PM
    There have been several OS updates available for that device, however if you're using as a work phone and are activated on BES you would lose your sync after an OS update. As far as themes, there are several to choose from in the the Theme section of the forum.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f126/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-19-10 12:58 PM
    Try the iSunset theme... you need a data plan to install OTA. I got the
    Blank version yesterday, and I really like it.

iSunset (Today Plus Version) FREE Theme for Blackberry 83XX Series (8300, 8310, 8320, 8330) - GeekBerry

Last edited by TequilaAddict; 12-21-10 at 08:22 AM. Reason: Adding the link!
    12-19-10 04:48 PM
    The company doesn't want you to modify the phones OS? I do believe you should be able to atleast be able to update via wireless updates or connecting your device to Blackberry desktop manager to get the latest OS from your service provider...no? If that's the case.

Give me an idea of the type of theme you have in mind. Just a Today style theme with messages and cal?
    The carrier is called Deltacom. It runs off of Verizon towers apparently. Anyway, I have connected it to bb desktop and it says there are no updates available. I realize there have been several updates to this device, but for whatever reason they are not available for me. I would like to have a theme that is like the tour or bold with calendar and messages with a bottom dock if that I possible for my OS. Thanks for the replies everyone.

12-20-10 01:26 AM
    If this is your personal device and not a corporate device, then just use one of the other officially released OS versions.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/lat...-438-a-412168/

Read ALL the instructions and follow them exactly.
    12-20-10 07:19 AM
    It's corporate.

12-20-10 08:02 AM
    I added a picture to my post above.
    12-21-10 08:24 AM
    Free Themes blue � Zen � Hidden Today

This one is very sleek looking too. All you need to do is Google search for the os 4.3
    blackberry themes.
    12-21-10 06:29 PM
    My problem I've found is since 4.3 is so old, when I find pages via google search the thinks are always dead cause they are generaly over a year old.

12-21-10 10:25 PM

Wireless Updates didn't come to Curve until the 4.5 series of OSes. 4.3 didn't have that option.

By the way, your DM won't show it has an update until you download a new OS and install it to be loaded. That is why nothing shows up.

Last edited by BergerKing; 12-21-10 at 10:44 PM.
    12-21-10 10:41 PM
    Free Themes blue � Zen � Hidden Today

This one is very sleek looking too. All you need to do is Google search for the os 4.3
    blackberry themes.
    thank ..........................
    12-22-10 07:55 AM
    Try the iSunset theme... you need a data plan to install OTA. I got the
    Blank version yesterday, and I really like it.

iSunset (Today Plus Version) FREE Theme for Blackberry 83XX Series (8300, 8310, 8320, 8330) - GeekBerry

Here is my screen of the Blank version iSunset theme. I love it.

12-22-10 08:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD