I downloaded a theme and I looked up how to add it to my blackberry using the desktop manager. I have v4.6 and I can't find the add button or anything
    09-07-09 12:43 AM
    I downloaded a theme and I looked up how to add it to my blackberry using the desktop manager. I have v4.6 and I can't find the add button or anything
    Try installing it this way providing you have the axl file.

Try this, go to my computer(if you are a pc user) local hard drive for most people it is C. C/program files/common files/research in motion/apploader. Double click on apploader, it will open (you must have your berry connected via USB port) you will see the PIN number of your berry, click next until you get to a screen that shows what is installed on your blackberry. You will see an add button.

Once you have added the axl file(it will look something like this (name of your theme.axl)(an example-"litho.axl") click next, there should be a screen showing that which you wish to install or remove. Click next, it should start to install the them(there is a progression bar) once it has loaded it will tell you so, your blackberry will go off for a few seconds and reboot itself. Once it has rebooted it self, go into options, theme and see if the theme is listed under a list of theme. It should work for you it does for me. Let me know via this forum if you have further questions. Good Luck
    09-07-09 01:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD