Harley Dimension

Home Screen

Menu Screen

Lock Screen

Options Screen

Save Screen

Opinions and suggestions welcome.

Scroll down for .zip files
    Last edited by Eltaco71; 09-17-09 at 01:41 PM.
    09-11-09 11:42 AM
    My intent is to release this theme to everyone for free. I would like to have input as to what changes need to be made to improve the theme.
    09-11-09 01:57 PM
    I'm trying to figure out something. There is the HD name behind each icon. Does the bar & shield only show up when hovered over?
    09-11-09 07:21 PM
    At the time of the screenshot I had the "Bar and Shield" underlay each icon, now the "Bar and Shield" is the highlight hover for the chosen icon.

Still making adjustments to the theme. More input please before I post the .zip
    09-11-09 08:31 PM
    Might really bring the banner and theme together if you changed the colour of the items on the banner and used the Harley Davidson Colours. You could also change the signal indicator or battery meter to a motorcycle!!
    09-11-09 10:23 PM
    For the home screen arer you able to change the color of the signal strength indicator to match clocks color. Also the same for the battery indicator. Would be cool to have the emblem on a carbon fiber background.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-09 02:43 PM
    Working on custom signal and battery meters, pain working on them at the pixel level though.
    09-12-09 05:23 PM
    Updated Dimension homescreen

Updated Dimension iconscreen

Also a Precision icon version

09-13-09 06:26 PM
    Looking good!!!!
    09-13-09 07:37 PM
    Enjoy

Let me know if there is anything that should be changed.
    09-15-09 05:22 PM
    Good thing you mentioned it was free. It appears the HD company frowns on people taking advantage of the logos. As I found out from a theme builder that had created a HD theme. A very good one I might add.

Like my complaint with HD is the squashing of people that want to make them and get slammed. Like your going to make millions off of it.

I commend you for making the theme. I myself am a biker and have looked for themes out there for my bold. Not much of them around probably for the same reason I mentioned.

I would like to check it out and have a lot of suggestions but don't know what the limitations will be for changes. I just posted before this one on the fact that app icons are not changeable. Not all folder icons are not changeable in some cases.

Excuse me if I sound like a crab ***. I have had one of those days.

Thanks,
    Mike Cope
    09-15-09 05:35 PM
    I mostly did cursor work for the theme, granted it is just thrown together. My personal theme uses pictures of my own bike, and I know others wouldn't care to have my bike pictured on their phone.
    09-15-09 05:40 PM
    *bump*

Anyone given them a try?
    09-17-09 01:42 PM
    I tried the dimension version. I like it, but I think the wallpaper you use should have a slightly smaller HD logo so it doesn't interfere with the icons or the header. JMHO
    09-19-09 10:46 AM

How do I download this theme?I clicked the link and when I tried to open it nothing happened I do
    10-04-09 11:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD