83xx's 4.5 OS

Was bored tossed this together, any problems let me know i will try to adjust it..

*NOTE* BlackBerry WP is NOT fuzzy, had to resize the SS on here

Changed font and added weather slot {Move weather icon to 1st slot}

>> OTA <<
    Last edited by BerryCoolGuy; 12-12-09 at 10:25 PM. Reason: Fixed theme added new SS
    12-12-09 05:19 PM
    Can you add the weather slot in on the homepage? (left corner is preferred) Thanks
    12-12-09 05:22 PM
    I downloaded this to my laptop and was going to put it on my Curve 8330 but couldn't find a "themes" folder on the phone to put it in. Where do I put it?
    12-12-09 05:59 PM
    I luv this ! I agree with Ms Jenn a weather slot would make this the BeesKnees !
    ** just noticed the date is cut off .
    12-12-09 07:53 PM
    looks really nice, could you possibly make this for the 8120 4.5 os as well?
    12-12-09 07:56 PM
    Sumbudy please help the novice get this from my laptop to my phone.
    12-12-09 07:58 PM
    Sumbudy please help the novice get this from my laptop to my phone.
    Cus, the theme is an OTA. Log into the site in your phone's Browser, and you can load it directly on your BlackBerry. (OTA means Over The Air).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-09 08:19 PM
    I luv this ! I agree with Ms Jenn a weather slot would make this the BeesKnees !
    ** just noticed the date is cut off .
    hmm might be cause of the font i am using? let me play around with it i didnt even noticed it when i was testing it LoL
    12-12-09 08:33 PM
    Cus, the theme is an OTA. Log into the site in your phone's Browser, and you can load it directly on your BlackBerry. (OTA means Over The Air).

That occurred to me. Seems like it would be easier to transfer from the laptop to the phone like pictures and music but I don't see anywhere to put it.
    12-12-09 09:11 PM
    That's because as a .jad file or .jar file, it installs itself into the BlackBerry RAM directly. If you were installing it via computer, you would most likely need a .zip file.

12-12-09 09:26 PM
    hmm might be cause of the font i am using? let me play around with it i didnt even noticed it when i was testing it LoL
    I hope its not the font bc I really like it ! Can't wait for the fix & maybe Weather addition =)
    12-12-09 09:52 PM
    That's because as a .jad file or .jar file, it installs itself into the BlackBerry RAM directly. If you were installing it via computer, you would most likely need a .zip file.

I got it loaded, thanks BK.
    12-12-09 10:13 PM
    Very cool thanks for getting bored and sharing the new theme..
    12-12-09 11:29 PM
    thank you for sharing would like to have version without weather slot . i personally don't use a weather app.
    But this looks like a really great theme , thanks again!!!
    12-13-09 08:12 AM
    I got it loaded, thanks BK.
    You're welcome. The OTA loads are quite popular for their simplicity, and not having to use the computer. Glad to help!

12-13-09 08:28 AM
    i like this theme. could you make the cursor yellow instead black? and make seperate ota file for weather slot and no weather slot? i dont use weather app.
    12-13-09 08:42 AM
    thank you...

12-13-09 11:41 AM
    very cool looking
    12-16-09 03:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD