OTA LINK

playing around with new icons
    11-03-09 03:43 PM
    Ola, icons are extremely small! They are barely recognizable. I am not really sure where you are going on this one. Usually, themes with redtones are generally popular on this site. You may want to rethink your direction. Redo the icons with more pazazz, something different to set yourself apart! Don't put anymore time or energy in this one. Please

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-09 07:47 PM
    How about a weather slot on the homepage in the upper left corner? Great job!

11-03-09 08:04 PM
    Nice

12-16-09 08:43 PM
    Ola, icons are extremely small! They are barely recognizable. I am not really sure where you are going on this one. Usually, themes with redtones are generally popular on this site. You may want to rethink your direction. Redo the icons with more pazazz, something different to set yourself apart! Don't put anymore time or energy in this one. Please

If you didn't like it you don't need to put negative input, people work very hard on themes and its nice to show support not tell them to give up...if you don't like the theme simply move on

12-16-09 09:17 PM
    How about a weather slot on the homepage in the upper left corner? Great job!

Hey Jennifer72, ever thought about changing your name on CB to "Weather Slot Girl" ?
    12-16-09 10:14 PM
    Thank you for sharing this nice theme keep up the good work an Happy Holidays. To you an ur family

12-17-09 07:16 PM

If you didn't like it you don't need to put negative input, people work very hard on themes and its nice to show support not tell them to give up...if you don't like the theme simply move on

I can sort of see what lovemyspanish is talking about with the icons. Some of them are kind of hard to distinguish what they are on the screen shot. I wish that this was for the 5.0 OS so that I could download it and give it a test on my phone. It looks like it's done for the 4.5 OS.

mm22191, I don't think he or she was trying to be hurtful with their comments. I think that it was meant to be constructive input. Now am I right about that, lovemyspanish?

Personally, I love the wallpapers used on this theme. I would like to have something like that wallpaper only in green instead of red for a theme that I would like to work on for myself.
    12-17-09 08:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD