Hi Guys and Gals,

Attached my new theme "Megan Fox RED HOT!! theme 83xx OS 4.5 theme by GDK"

Also some new icons

Damn this girl is HOT!!!!!

Mail me and give feedback please... I WORK HARD ON THESE AND NEED FEEDBACK........ [email protected]

OTA http://gdekock74.gd.ohost.de/Megan%2..._Megan_Fox.jad

Cheers

Gerhard - GDK
    Last edited by gdekock74; 10-07-09 at 09:31 AM.
    10-07-09 09:06 AM
    It looks pretty good! Nice work
    10-07-09 09:17 AM
    Nice theme....great job on it
    Thanks for keeping it free !
    10-07-09 09:28 AM
    nice work there mate, and nice one for keepin it free to grab.
    10-07-09 09:34 AM
    Great Theme. I just finished downloading in it and it is fantastic. I am in the process of moving and arranging my icons, but so far it is working great.

Excellent work and will send you more feedback as soon as I get everything set up. But just to let you know, this is the first theme that have taken the time to fix my icons. All the others I just deleted the theme as I didn't want to have to mess with the arrangements. But this one is WELL worth the work.

Thanks for the Fantastic Theme.
    10-07-09 09:38 AM
    My pleasure guys
    10-07-09 09:41 AM
    do you have an OTA link for it also?
    this looks damn hott, lol
    10-07-09 11:58 AM
    This is a cool theme but was wondering if you could correct a couple issues...The message icon is cut off in the top banner and there is no new sms or missed call icon in the top banner either. Is this fixable?
    10-07-09 04:40 PM
    duuuddeee email me the battery icon please!!!
    10-07-09 04:59 PM
    So far so good, except for something I noticed this morning. A very small thing, but it does show up.

Not for sure about Shine4JC's post, but when I go into my Messages, if I have a bunch (Well, 15 this morning) when I scroll to the bottom the last message is cut off. I can not read the Message Header itself.

As I said not a biggie but it is there.

Again thanks for the great Theme and I really love it.
    10-08-09 07:02 AM
    One issue im having is in 3rd party apps, Yahoo, MSN, and even the new BBM (and any other w/ a white BG as default and cant be changed). Your using a white text so needless to say you cant see any text.
    Yahoo and MSN its the login screens and BBM (unless there is a way to make the bg black, but i dont see that in options?) its the actual msg window. Possible to use a different color text or ad a black outline to the text now?

One other minor issue is the one brought up by Shine4JC.

Other then these things, the theme is rocking!

Any way you can post the just the wallpaper you used?
    10-08-09 11:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD