Check the first page of this thread.
    Ok, thanks....just wanted to make sure it was the 'updated' version you did for brewersc
    02-24-10 11:46 AM
    This is great, thanks for sharing!!! :-)
    02-26-10 02:32 PM
    Love the theme but is there anyway to get more icons? that would be awesome!!!
    03-06-10 08:49 PM
    I have been looking for a good wallpaper friendly theme for weeks and this is perfect. I knew one was out there like I was looking for and am glad this thread got commented on to bump it to the first page. Glad I found it.

Last edited by skynny70; 03-08-10 at 09:27 AM.
    03-08-10 09:08 AM
    I have been looking for a good wallpaper friendly theme for weeks and this is perfect. I knew one was out there like I was looking for and am glad this thread got commented on to bump it to the first page. Glad I found it.

Where can I get a background like that with my name??? ha that is neat.

And sorry every one else that has asked questions and all, but ive just been busy and havent been on crackberry much or any blackberry thing for that matter. My laptop(which has all my theme files, icons, and everything else on it) is down so im on my old desktop now and im startin on a new theme. But until dell fixes my laptop i dont have any records for my old themes. sorry guys but you'll just have to keep waiting.....
    03-09-10 09:07 PM
    Where can I get a background like that with my name??? ha that is neat.

And sorry every one else that has asked questions and all, but ive just been busy and havent been on crackberry much or any blackberry thing for that matter. My laptop(which has all my theme files, icons, and everything else on it) is down so im on my old desktop now and im startin on a new theme. But until dell fixes my laptop i dont have any records for my old themes. sorry guys but you'll just have to keep waiting.....
    You can request the wallpaper in the forum linked below. The instructions are in the first post. I think brianjr88 is pretty backed up with requests now though because people are starting to whine about the wait and he is ignoring any requests not filled out correctly and PM'd as requested.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f123/3d...l-bb-s-430516/
    03-10-10 01:38 PM
181 ... 678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD