I saw the crossbar theme advertised for $6.99 it looks pretty cool. Does any one use this theme?
    07-17-08 08:09 PM
    I saw the crossbar theme advertised for $6.99 it looks pretty cool. Does any one use this theme?
    I purchased it and i love the theme, however the font is not that cool. In my opinion, kills the entire theme. i actually uninstalled it.
    07-17-08 08:16 PM
    I purchased it and i love the theme, however the font is not that cool. In my opinion, kills the entire theme. i actually uninstalled it.
    I couldn't agree with you more. I purchased it and I love it but the font (especially when viewing emails) is HORRIBLE. I haven't uninstalled yet... but its 50/50 right now!
    07-17-08 08:18 PM
    i got it as well...
    love the set up HOWEVER i do not like that i cant change the first 3 icons to my liking...they are messages, calender, and call log and they are set to that order. you can organize everything else after those 3 icons but not those 3...

overall i like the theme otherwise.
    it'll be between iberry and this one for now...
    and i LOVE the background that comes on the theme
    07-17-08 08:20 PM
    I use it. The font does kinda blow, but I can live with it. However I think I would have been happier with the Explorer theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-08 09:02 PM
    yah the font sucks, but you can live with it, i absolutely LOVE the theme
    07-17-08 09:16 PM
    I couldn't agree with you more. I purchased it and I love it but the font (especially when viewing emails) is HORRIBLE. I haven't uninstalled yet... but its 50/50 right now!
    yours doensnt default to your normal (the one you choose)font when actually viewing email? on my messages and sms lists, i get the font that the theme uses. but when i actually send, receive, or read emails or sms messages, its in whatever font i choose from the options menu. if it was the same as the default theme all the time i think i'd have a harder time with the theme. but i really really like it!
    07-18-08 12:39 AM
    ^^mine works the same way, that's how I can live with it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-08 01:48 AM
    meh the font's not that bad.... you should check out the TriColor theme... now that's a cool idea utterly demolished by ugly fonts and horrible sub-menus (not to mention a waste of my $7).

If anything, the Crossbar theme needs bigger icons.... they're kind difficult to distinguish without some kind of color scheme.
    07-18-08 07:37 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/cro...light=crossbar

There ya go... searching is a good thing!! A lot more people are talking about it on that thread!
    07-18-08 07:40 AM
    the crossbar is very cool.
    07-18-08 08:05 AM
    I just purchased the CrossBar theme last night and really like it so far.
    07-18-08 09:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD