I'm pretty new to BB, and I've been shopping for a theme. I have seen some i like that are listed for the 8330, but when i click on them, they say for 8300. I am wanting one with a larger clock, so I can see the time easily w/o glasses! I like nature themes, but there are some icon and precision icon themes i like, too. I'm older, so easy-to-read stuff is a plus! Do you have to be careful about where you get themes from? I downloaded a free one from the Crackberry shop, and i kinda like it, except the clock is small, and hard to read once in awhile, like outside.
    thanks
    10-30-09 02:21 PM
    I'm pretty new to BB, and I've been shopping for a theme. I have seen some i like that are listed for the 8330, but when i click on them, they say for 8300. I am wanting one with a larger clock, so I can see the time easily w/o glasses! I like nature themes, but there are some icon and precision icon themes i like, too. I'm older, so easy-to-read stuff is a plus! Do you have to be careful about where you get themes from? I downloaded a free one from the Crackberry shop, and i kinda like it, except the clock is small, and hard to read once in awhile, like outside.
    thanks
    Usually if they just have like 83xx it is for all the 83xx's like the 8310 8320 and 8330..you just have to make sure the theme is for your OS..which it should be 4.5 if you just got a BB..and i think if you have 4.5, then it can use 4.2's and 4.3's or whatever..and i don't think you have to worry too much about where you get themes from, bc there are a lot of good sites out there..some have free and premium themes..

Here's a list of a few sites that i can think of off the top of my head..
    www.crackberry.com
    Pinstack.com - Smartphone Professionals Alliance
    Black Light Themes Forum
    Elecite - Premium BlackBerry Themes
    Free Blackberry Themes Games Videos Applications MP3 Ringtones Forum & Accessories
    www.themes4bb.com
    and my site Petey's BB Themes

10-30-09 03:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD