The animated mac theme made by mmmooo? Here is the link: Animate Dock Theme-Real M.A.C - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store

It looked pretty good and has five stars so i thought i would give it a chance. When i got the theme this is what it turned out to look like:

Need less to say, i am not very happy. I did battery pulls and even tried uninstalling and reinstalling. i emailed the maker today and had no response, i am going to chalk it up to the fourth of july weekend. What i really wanted to know is why this is doing it, if any else has had any problems with it, and what their solution was, just incase i dont hear back from him, which i'm sure i will. i was just curious to see if there was some sort of quick fix.

PS i realized i had misspelled trouble in the title...
    Last edited by danhclare; 07-03-09 at 11:20 PM.
    07-03-09 11:17 PM
    Did you pay for this theme? If so, you should get your money back!

PS: There's only one person here who is bent on misspellings at the current moment and that person isn't around. You're good!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-09 11:28 PM
    How do I get a refund from the carckberry store?

07-03-09 11:47 PM
    Did you pay for this theme? If so, you should get your money back!

PS: There's only one person here who is bent on misspellings at the current moment and that person isn't around. You're good!

I agree. You could also contact the theme creator by logging in, going to your purchases page and clicking on support. Maybe they can fix it, otherwise I would definitely ask for a refund.
    07-04-09 02:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD