Hi all,

I know I have seen this somewhere but I can not for the life of me remember where.

I have been downloading some themes to find the one that i like the most, but, now I have a lot of themes on my phone that i cant get rid of. How do i delete them?

Thanks

Doug
    07-19-09 02:41 PM
    Options > Advanced Options > Applications

Find the theme name, press menu button and select Delete.
    07-19-09 02:43 PM
    thank you so much :-)
    07-19-09 02:45 PM
    I just wanted to add that in order to get them to disappear from your themes list you will probably need to do a battery pull.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-19-09 08:01 PM
    I have a more annoying problem.

I deleted my themes through the options>applications list, and so they are no longer on that list. I have done multiple battery pulls, and they still appear in the theme list. They are also still selectable and work fully despite "deleting" them already. I've also tried DM but they don't appear on that list either.

Any thoughts?
    07-20-09 03:04 AM

I deleted my themes through the options>applications list, and so they are no longer on that list. I have done multiple battery pulls, and they still appear in the theme list. They are also still selectable and work fully despite "deleting" them already. I've also tried DM but they don't appear on that list either.

Any thoughts?
    Are you trying to delete the themes that come standard on the phone? Those ones are unable to be deleted, unless you mess with the files of your OS on the PC. And, they are usually needed so that downloaded third-party themes will function properly.
    07-20-09 09:01 AM
    No. They are downloaded themes.
    07-21-09 01:44 PM
    You may have to try deleting through DM. I had an app that exhibited the same characteristics.
    07-21-09 01:54 PM

Any thoughts?
    I'm having the same problem, I've tried going through DM and still nothing, but I can still use the theme, and it's not a stock theme. Any help would be great
    07-27-09 08:10 PM
    I'm having the same issue.. I downloaded a storm like theme for my curve.8330 and its super slow, lagging in all apps.. So I don't use it but now can't delete it.. Still pops up in my themes even tho its gone elsewhere.. Now I'm worried to download anything from anywhere..
    08-31-09 06:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD