Greetings! I've been searching far and wide, but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for.

I just had to get my wife's 8310 replaced. I'd put 4.5 on the old one, and the new one came with 4.5. Unfortunately, it only has AT&T's crappy default themes on there, when what I really want is the slick default 4.5 theme. Isn't there anywhere I can get that theme?

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.
    05-29-09 10:32 PM
    Greetings! I've been searching far and wide, but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for.

I just had to get my wife's 8310 replaced. I'd put 4.5 on the old one, and the new one came with 4.5. Unfortunately, it only has AT&T's crappy default themes on there, when what I really want is the slick default 4.5 theme. Isn't there anywhere I can get that theme?

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.
    The only way I know to get the old default theme(?) is to download an old OS and install it on your wife 8310. If you do, make sure to delete the vendor file. Forget what I said I see you said that you wanted the 4.5 theme so it would not make much sense to download to an older OS, maybe to a lower version of the 4.5. What version is the current one on your wife 8310?
    05-29-09 11:13 PM
    Not sure, but the update process says there isn't a newer one, so I guess it's whatever the latest is. So nobody makes one that's at least close?
    05-29-09 11:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD