There were a few people who had requested a Dave Matthews Band Theme, so I put these together over the last couple of days. I have two versions available at present and feedback is appreciated. Theme features include:

- Customized "Firedancer" battery and signal indicators
    - Customized GrooGrux King "crown" hourglass
    - DMB "Crash" inspired banner
    - DMB wallpapers
    - LeRoi Moore lock screen

Bottom Dock: Bottom Dock OTA Link

Today: Today OTA Link

Today Plus: Today Plus OTA Link

Please enjoy the theme!
    Last edited by Senator48; 07-19-09 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Added Today Plus Theme Link
    07-19-09 09:37 AM
    AWESOME!!!! Thank you very much for doing this theme. Looks great!!!!!
    07-19-09 10:20 AM
    This is awesome, would you be able to make this with messages and calander? I use this as my work phone and I am def. going to be showing this off.
    07-19-09 01:43 PM
    This is awesome, would you be able to make this with messages and calander? I use this as my work phone and I am def. going to be showing this off.
    Done - hope it works well for you and thanks for the feedback!
    07-19-09 02:34 PM
    hi senator, how could i modify the dmb theme? i would like to modify the wallpaper and the hourglass only thanks!
    07-19-09 07:49 PM
    hi senator, how could i modify the dmb theme? i would like to modify the wallpaper and the hourglass only thanks!
    If you want to customize the theme to that extent, you would need my original plazmic theme (*.thm) files. If you let me know what you're looking for I can probably tailor the theme more to your liking. Everyone is always looking for something a little different - hope I can help you out.
    07-19-09 08:42 PM
    hi Senator, thanks for the quick response! yes i would appreciate if you will share your theme files tho.. i love the way you make it but i'm just a simple guy and that makes me weird lol. i like everything except for the hourglass, ( would that be okay if it'll be the default hourglass of curve 8900 or bold? and to make it simple.. if the wallpapers/pictures would be default as well? i mean to make it plain.. sorry for asking too much thats why if you'll be sharing your theme files that'll be great and i'll be the one to modify myself thanks again bro! i just cant make things just like what youve done to this theme.. i like em especially the fonts as well on the messages menu regards!
    07-21-09 12:04 AM
    hi Senator, may i ask for the theme files? if you dont mind? thanks!
    07-23-09 05:12 AM
    Sent you a link via PM. Let me know if you have any problems.
    07-23-09 08:04 PM
    Hi there, still waiting for my request via PM sorry for botherin you.. Regards!
    08-06-09 06:45 PM
    will this work for the tour?

ding to have some dmb themes and i cannot find any others. anyone know of any others?
    09-06-09 11:30 AM
    OMG!!!!!! Senator, if you were here I'd kiss you!! Thank you so much for creating and for sharing!! You are awesome! ~Teresa

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-09 06:53 AM
    Can anyone help me? How do I download the theme to my phone and set it as the current theme? I'm Blackberry dumb!
    11-25-09 10:36 PM
    SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET Can we get an updated one? I dont really like the red/purple wallpaper...
    01-21-10 10:13 AM
    New to this site...am in search for a DMB theme...how do I upload this one??? So excited based on reviews!!!
    07-20-10 09:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD