Does anyone know how to make the BB show calender entries on the Today screen that are tied to multiple email addresses? I have two email addresses, and the calender entries that are tied to my gmail account show up on the Today screen, while those tied to my work account do not.

I am new to BB and noticed this issue when a work meeting that I received through Outlook was not showing up on my Today screen, although entries that I had manually entered (that were chronologically after this work meeting) were indeed showing up. I tested this by entering a test entry that was on my work email calender, and it did not show up.

I there any way to solve this problem? Also, is there a way to increase the number of calender entries shown on the Today screen?

If not could anyone recommend a theme that addresses this? Thanks!

-Nick
    08-08-08 08:35 AM
    You can change your default calender view by going to Options>Advanced Options>Default Services>Ca lander and selecting your work calender. However, this will only show those appts. associated with this calender on your Today screen. I do not know of a way to show all appointments, but that doesn't mean there isn't one.

As to the number of appointments on the home screen, that is set as part of the theme and can not be changed by the user. A theme builder using Plazmic 4.5 can create a Today theme up to 4 appointments showing on the home screen I think.

Welcome to Crackberry and I hope this helped a little.
    08-08-08 08:55 AM
    Why do appointments need to be set by email address anyway? I don't seem to understand that. I have two email addresses my verizon.net one and the .blackberry.net one. I only really use my verizon one. What's the purpose of this?
    08-08-08 09:27 AM
    You can change your default calender view by going to Options>Advanced Options>Default Services>Ca lander and selecting your work calender. However, this will only show those appts. associated with this calender on your Today screen. I do not know of a way to show all appointments, but that doesn't mean there isn't one.

As to the number of appointments on the home screen, that is set as part of the theme and can not be changed by the user. A theme builder using Plazmic 4.5 can create a Today theme up to 4 appointments showing on the home screen I think.

Welcome to Crackberry and I hope this helped a little.
    darn....does anyone know if there's a way to combine them now?
    03-28-09 07:25 PM
    id like to bump this b/c i too would like to know if there is a way to combine calenders and have all appts associated w/ 1 email....
    04-15-09 03:06 PM
    Bump...my friend is having a similar issue, only none of his calandar appts are showing up at all, after loading all his stuff on a new curve. I'm his bb go-to person, and this has me stumped.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-09 02:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD